needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Swaping Prop for Test E 3 weeks in....

started a prop deca and dbol cycle last week, planned on running it for 8 weeks but now im thinking maybe switch to Test E and run it longer...Iv been having 100mg EOD of Prop and iv front loaded 800mg of deca in the first week...
    Iv now come to realise i want to add more mass than i do stay lean...what would you do ? Could i front load Test E and drop the prop, carry on with deca at 400mg a week and finish up with my dbol - extend dbol to 5 weeks in total, also add winny at the end of the cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    started a prop deca and dbol cycle last week, planned on running it for 8 weeks but now im thinking maybe switch to Test E and run it longer...Iv been having 100mg EOD of Prop and iv front loaded 800mg of deca in the first week...
    Iv now come to realise i want to add more mass than i do stay lean...what would you do ? Could i front load Test E and drop the prop, carry on with deca at 400mg a week and finish up with my dbol - extend dbol to 5 weeks in total, also add winny at the end of the cycle...
    Just add test e now,youve just front loaded with prop,run the prop till week four.Something like this would be a good cycle:

wk 1-4 prop 100mg ed/eod
    wk 1-12 test e
    wk 1-10 deca
    wk 9-14 masteron 50mg ed
    wk 10-14 prop 100mg ed
    nolva 20mg+ed
    Proper PCT

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Well, how's he going to do 1 - 12 of Test-E when he's in week 3?

Okay, you'll need to double up your first weeks dosage of Test-E.

Check out my frontloading thread... seems like you're down with doing it, which is great to begin with (as in, I don't have to emotionally convert you to dedicating the effort of considering something new.) The prop you can figure will be out of your system (in terms of growth benefit) within 3 days... thus, when you start the Test-E, it's mainly a negligible number.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...oading+motives

[QUOTE=TrumanHW]Well, how's he going to do 1 - 12 of Test-E when he's in week 3?

I didnt say he could,just said it would be a good cycle.

No offense, but the title of the thread isn't ...

What would be a good next cycle?

It IS however ...

Swaping Prop for Test E 3 weeks in....

With that in mind, lets stay on track here.

You need to transition as quickly as possible to keep from getting Test-Lag ... (yeah, I made that up, deal with it!) Because if you DON'T get your Test up quickly, you risk having the Deca in full punch ... and may go through a period of all the Deca-no-test sob stories, re-enacted. Namely, low libido, lethargia ... etc.

So, get your Test-E up to where your Deca is as quicly as you can.

id say the deca should definitly be in about now, i need some b12 tho...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Add the Enan now and keep running the prop for the next 3 to 4 weeks.

Mudmans Suggestion is another option. Basically, you can either frontload the enanthate to get it's daily release value up to the equivalent of the Prop you're using, or, run the prop until the enanthate value builds up over time. The draw back to Mudmans suggestion is that you'll STILL be jabbing daily, and, you'll be getting some pretty heavy dosages just before you discontinue the prop. No offense to him, but I find his suggestion slightly less preferable.

Right i was in a rush when i posted the first message, i wasnt too acturate in what i was saying, let me explain in full...

I started my cycle exactly 2 weeks ago today...Iv been taking 100mg Prop EOD and for the first week i took 700mg Deca to frontload...this week iv took 600mg deca aswell with prop EOD...I was going to drop down to 400mg deca per week but im gunna leave it at 600mg for the rest of the cycle i think...

Anyways as i was saying, i was thinking about switching to etenate, as luck had it that day a mate sold me some...I now plan on switching to the test E and using it at 500mg a week but was wondering what i should do with the prop, should i still run prop at a lower dose with the test E ?

Im running 35mg Dbol too for 5 weeks, should switching to test E significantly increase the amount off mass i should put on from this cycle as a pose to just prop ? (obviously if diet training and PCT are in check) - think i am gunna extend the cycle to 10 weeks too

Which would be more benificial with the test E, shooting Monday and Friday or Monday and Thursday...?
    Last edited by needbigguns; 10-20-2005 at 05:41 AM.

Bump...

Thread Information