webber is offline New Member

Best test. to use?

what is the best type of test to use for a first cycle, and would test. 500mg a week 8-10wks, followed by PCT nolva and clomid, would this be a decent cycle for a newbie, 28 6'1" 180lbs train 4x a week good diet low BF.
    Thanks

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Test e or c would be your best options. Not to say that they're better then prop or suspension, but for the least amount of injections it makes it an easy first cycle rather then ed shots. 500mg for 10-12 weeks would be good, also followed by proper pct.

chest6 is offline Banned
    depends how many X a week you want to stick yourself..im guessing not 7 so I would go with test e or c like ejuicer siad

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I did Prop my first cycle of test. The shots got old, but Prop is awesome! I didn't put on any water weight and my diet and cardio were spot on. So, I got the most bang for the buck with Prop.

Good luck, MJ

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    IMO Test E

webber is offline New Member
    thanks guys, what doses of clomid and nolva do you recommend and should they both start after cycle or towards the end. One more question is there anyway to check a source with someone here w/out breaking the rules? It is a european pharm. and I believe one of the larger ones, I know it's better to go local but I do not have that option. Any advice is appreciated. You guys are helping alot of people who would other wise have to learn the hard way and I know I appreciate that.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by webber
    thanks guys, what doses of clomid and nolva do you recommend and should they both start after cycle or towards the end. One more question is there anyway to check a source with someone here w/out breaking the rules? It is a european pharm. and I believe one of the larger ones, I know it's better to go local but I do not have that option. Any advice is appreciated. You guys are helping alot of people who would other wise have to learn the hard way and I know I appreciate that.

PCT is dependant upon what ester you go with. Check out the pct forum, it has pct start times and pheedno's pct which you can follow.

PCT start times

Pheedno's PCT

Thread Information