Thread: primo question

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member

primo question

ok im very new to aas and i have some friends that speak highly of primobolan depot so far all ive taken is sust 250 and im wanting for my next cycle to run deca and sust but i feel i can grow alot more naturally and i jumped the gun on this first cycle so what im asking is for some info on the strength , effects of primo vs say sust or deca

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Primo is little bit weaker than deca per milligram, but since primo is pleasent to use at much highter dosage than deca(because of progestin) primo have higher maximum affect. Testosterone gives about 2-times as much muscle-grow than deca per milligram. As a guess, 350-400mgs test ew would promote about the same gains as 1 gram primo ew, not counting water. The advantage of primo, is that it has much less side-effects than both test and deca.

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member
    ok i think i understand what your saying if i was wanting to get the same gains from primo as sust or deca i would have to take alot more ill pass because the primo here is the same price as the sust

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muaythaiguy76
    ok i think i understand what your saying if i was wanting to get the same gains from primo as sust or deca i would have to take alot more ill pass because the primo here is the same price as the sust
    correct.

Thread Information