ward065 is offline Member

No more prop inkjections in delts ever again!

last cycle i had success injecting test-e and deca in delts. Pain was tolerable afterwards, no big deal.

Well, on Tuesday evening i injected 1.25cc prop and .75cc fina in my delt. It was ok right after. But during the day yesterday it started to hurt like hell. I had no choice but to SKIP my workout because i could barely move my arm. Yesterday evening it continued to hurt badly, it was lightly red around the injection area too

Today it is somewhat better and less painful fortunately. The redness is gone, but it still hurts considerably. Most likely i won't be able to do my workout AGAIN today as still when i extend my arm, it hurts quite a bit. Imagine extending the arm with weights, that would be some horrible pain right now.

Just letting people know.......prop worked very well in quads, pain was very minimal there

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    last cycle i had success injecting test-e and deca in delts. Pain was tolerable afterwards, no big deal.

Well, on Tuesday evening i injected 1.25cc prop and .75cc fina in my delt. It was ok right after. But during the day yesterday it started to hurt like hell. I had no choice but to SKIP my workout because i could barely move my arm. Yesterday evening it continued to hurt badly, it was lightly red around the injection area too

Today it is somewhat better and less painful fortunately. The redness is gone, but it still hurts considerably. Most likely i won't be able to do my workout AGAIN today as still when i extend my arm, it hurts quite a bit. Imagine extending the arm with weights, that would be some horrible pain right now.

Just letting people know.......prop worked very well in quads, pain was very minimal there

I've nailed my delts w/ prop more times than a mathematician could comprehend, if it's your first time then it'll be the worst, but your body will get used to the injections, after week 3 and 4 you wont even feel it.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I've nailed my delts w/ prop more times than a mathematician could comprehend, if it's your first time then it'll be the worst, but your body will get used to the injections, after week 3 and 4 you wont even feel it.

Your body will adjust to them, another option is to also cut the shot will some b12 or sterile oil as well.

well i do know my body's gotten used to them in the quads, because i hardly feel it now.

i just can't imagine hitting delts again with prop now.....yeech!

i had to take 6 tylenols last night to help me sleep- it was hurting me that much

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    All depends on the brand of prop too, some are a lot worse then other.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Face the facts man, prop hurts regardless of where you shoot it. Well mine did at least. It was UGL. I was doing ED injections and I missed a few days because of the pain. Just suck it up or quit and get some e or cyp.

the prop i take is known to be less painful than average- and it has been, at least in the quads because 90% of the time that is where i go. The pain is very mild the next day all of the time, and ive been doing more there, 2.5 to 3ccs eod

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i've never done prop anywhere but quads or glutes just for those reasons ( skipping a shot and a workout ). the most painfull shot i've done was 100mg prop + 50mg winny in my left quad and i limped for 3 days.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Cut it with some B-12 of sterile oil as suggested above. Make sure you warm the oil and massage it for about 3-5mins post injection. Also inject very slowly, even pausing slightly. Have a shower immediately after you've injected and place the warm shower head on the injection site for a few minutes. This, I find, greatly helps with soreness. I hot water bottle the day after would also be benificial.

yeah i actually did most of that, except taking a shower because i shower in the morning

i used 25g, which is slower by nature. shoulder was not flexed at all.

massaged it for 3 minutes, and rubbed it with a warm washcloth for another 4 minutes.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    same thing happened to me the first 2 times i shot prop and fina into my delts. after that it wasn't so bad and then it finally didn't effect my workouts at all. like all shots your body will get use to it.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    on second thought i don't know if anybody ever gets use to suspension or winny shots. never shot either of them but will be trying the winny injects this cycle.

Thread Information