a-nvr is offline New Member

Post Anavar / Deca stack - good or bad?

I'm 26 years old. I got bad knees and a bad right shoulder (torn labrum). I'm 5'7 - 140.. I'm thinking about anavar (20mg)/deca cycle of 10 weeks. Good or bad idea? I'm not looking to get huge... 10 - 15 solid gains...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    Not good.
    What is your diet like?
    How hard do you work out?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bad idea..140 lbs work on your diet

my diet is really clean - my diet was never my problem. I got really sick around 19yr olds with a intestinal thing and lost a lot of weight. Could never put it back on. I'm in pretty good shape now, low body fat, just can't put quality weight on. I'd seriously be happy w/10 pounds of weight i can keep. I also want to make sure I use the "safest/cleanest" products because of my health issues. I know that var and deca are one of the safest so that's what I'm leaning towards

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by a-nvr View Post
    my diet is really clean - my diet was never my problem. I got really sick around 19yr olds with a intestinal thing and lost a lot of weight. Could never put it back on. I'm in pretty good shape now, low body fat, just can't put quality weight on. I'd seriously be happy w/10 pounds of weight i can keep. I also want to make sure I use the "safest/cleanest" products because of my health issues. I know that var and deca are one of the safest so that's what I'm leaning towards
    This is undoubtedly the biggest misconception I see here. if your diet wasn't a problem, you wouldn't be 140lbs struggling to put on another 10lbs.

Well I'm limited in what I can eat based upon some health issues - and w/out going into specifics lets assume - my diet is okay. Why do you feel the combination of var and deca is bad? from my research, deca will help me gain and lube up my joints and var should help w/strenght and cut after. Am I totally wrong?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    because deca is an extremely potent compound that will cause your body to cease endogenous test production while not being a suitable form of test of which the body can utilize to maintian proper physiological functions

jjalison is offline Junior Member

Smile Hello

Anavar /Deca
    hmmm

Keep in mind 10 - 15 pounds is about 10% mroe than you weigh total now. Sounds like you have lots of room for improvement without the extra gear. That being said, if you are going to try something then try simple test.

that sounds extreme. Why do so many people use it, if it sounds like it would just mess your world up?

Big
    We aren't going to assume your diet is ok, because it's not. If you choose to assume it's ok then you will stay small.

I talk to a source of mine who stated that nandrolone decanoate shouldn't be that bad for me with the var and that I would see decent results, but it seems like everyone is against it. do you think I'd get anything positive out of it?

I eat lean meats/eggs/fish, a lot of brown rice and sweet potatoes, good amount of veggies, good fatslive oil, avacados, 30grams of protein w/carbs 30 working out, 30 grams of WPI w/a 50 quick carbs after, a solid meal w/in 45 mins of the gym and a shake before bed. I eat about every 2.5 /3 hours. what do you think I'm missing?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

I'm 26 years old. I got bad knees and a bad right shoulder (torn labrum). I'm 5'7 - 140.. I'm thinking about anavar(20mg)/deca cycle of 10 weeks. Good or bad idea? I'm not looking to get huge... 10 - 15 solid gains...
    add some testosterone and it will be a great cycle.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So how many calories are you eating per day? Whatever it is if you're not growing add 500-1000 more.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    without upping your calories steroids will do very little for you.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I talk to a source of mine who stated that nandrolone decanoate shouldn't be that bad for me with the var and that I would see decent results, but it seems like everyone is against it. do you think I'd get anything positive out of it?
    your source is only out to take your money..doubt he gives a rats ass what kinda results you get..deca is one of the most supressive compounds there is..you need ALOT more research and even more about proper dieting..if you only wiegh 140lbs youre NOT eating enough..dont care what you say..its that simple..you do NOT know how to eat to build muscle and gain weight..go to the diet forum and starting reading..you can continue to educate yourself on AAS but youre not ready for them yet..as has been said theyre not magic pills so if you cant gain naturally, you wont gain from steroids either

Thread Information