stu
    stu is offline Junior Member

Question winny with.......to cut

I have like 400 winny tabs 5mg and10 mg want to use in a cut cycle what do you guys suggest i stack it with for good hard muscle gains no water.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stu
    I have like 400 winny tabs 5mg and10 mg want to use in a cut cycle what do you guys suggest i stack it with for good hard muscle gains no water.

You got to tell us a little bit more about your previous cycles if any.

If its your first I personally would do a test only cycle and save the Winny for next round..

stu
    im on bulk cycle with deca , d-ball test 400 currently done in 4 weeks then off for 8 weeks on pct ,clomid,clen that was my first real cycle.Wanna plan ahead to cut, make sure i can get everything im 240 lbs 5 foot 11, 29 ,old, pretty thick build through out, bitta belly.I still wanna put on some size that i can keep through this cut cycle as i will slim up on the pct time with clen to help. And what is a good test , the t400 fckin kills cant sit on my ass.
    Last edited by stu; 10-20-2005 at 04:58 PM.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    hit some prop up with that winny youll love it get u hard and lean and muscular as **** hella cut too

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Agreed, Prop and Winny together..terrific stack, have run it several times, tuff on the joints and tendons...but damn I look good when I am on it. Everytime I run it I say it's my last because of the pain in my wrists and knees.....but 3 months later I'm ready again! Throw in some tren as well and you be a beast--provided of course your diet, train., and cardio are in order.
    Last edited by ranran; 10-20-2005 at 05:34 PM.

stu
    prop is ,mastobol dromastanolone, di propionate , how much should i get , of course i will do some reading up on it, and tren which one is good for cut, and how would you cycle all 3 together.
    Last edited by stu; 10-20-2005 at 05:57 PM.

Thread Information