needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

HELP restructuring cycle in week 2...?

I started my cycle exactly 2 weeks ago today...Iv been taking 100mg Prop EOD and for the first week i took 700mg Deca to frontload...this week iv took 600mg deca aswell with prop EOD...I was going to drop down to 400mg deca per week but im gunna leave it at 600mg for the rest of the cycle i think...

Anyways as i was saying, i was thinking about switching to etenate, as luck had it that day a mate sold me some...I now plan on switching to the test E and using it at 500mg a week but was wondering what i should do with the prop, should i still run prop at a lower dose with the test E ?

Im running 35mg Dbol too for 5 weeks, should switching to test E significantly increase the amount off mass i should put on from this cycle as a pose to just prop ? (obviously if diet training and PCT are in check) - think i am gunna extend the cycle to 10 weeks too

Which would be more benificial with the test E, shooting Monday and Friday or Monday and Thursday...?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    It is a 10 week cycle and you are starting test E in week 3 ?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    It is a 10 week cycle and you are starting test E in week 3 ?
    Or does he means he's going to extend the cycle 10 more weeks?

~Pinnacle~

i didnt plan on running test E but then i got some and now im goign to add it so it would only be like i was front loading with the prop anyway...i was going to run the whole cycle for 8 weeks but now im going to extend it to 10...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Switch to Test Enanthate 500mg/wk and run it for a minimum of 12 weeks (14 weeks preffered) to get the full benifits of its long acting ester. Keep the Dbol at 350mg/ED for the first 5 weeks. Run the Deca at 400mg/wk. And drop it of at the correct time to match up PCT times with the Test Enanthate. Prop could be run for the final 6-8 weeks of the cycle to solidify the gains made on the Test/Deca. 75-100mg/ED should be sufficient.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    i didnt plan on running test E but then i got some and now im goign to add it so it would only be like i was front loading with the prop anyway...i was going to run the whole cycle for 8 weeks but now im going to extend it to 10...
    8 weeks of enanthate is a waste..save the gear for next cycle.You might as well finish up this disaster you have planned out.The reason I say that is it's obvious you are very inexperienced.A seasoned person would never run Deca for 8 weeks,and wouldn't post a question like this in regards to running enanthate for 8 weeks.

~Pinnacle~

uv miss-interpritted my post, i was initially going to run an 8 week cycle of Prop and front load with deca not wanting to extend it to 10 weeks, i then realised after i bought all the prop my goals had changed and really i wanted to put on as much mass as possible instead of staying lean...
    So i got hold of some test E earlyer on, week 2 is a good place to start, even at weeek 4 as i could of done this anyway just using the prop to front load of kickstart my cycle...im looking to extent the cycle now anyway as iv previously stated and i want to run the test E for 10 weeks or more...
    should i run the prop for 2 more weeks with the test E, then stop the prop, then Finish with 2/3 weeks of prop?

The Test E is going to take 4 weeks minimum to get up to a workable dose. I'd suggest running the prop for 4 more weeks concurrently alongside the Test E

at what dosage ?

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    at what dosage ?
    Just keep it at 100mg Prop EOD like you have been doing.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    am i misinterpreting this ? Why hasnt anyone mentioned why he is using deca to jump start cycle ? And he is running deca at 600/700mg when his test level is only 350mg ! this should be other way around

Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    am i misinterpreting this ? Why hasnt anyone mentioned why he is using deca to jump start cycle ? And he is running deca at 600/700mg when his test level is only 350mg ! this should be other way around
    Good call,

Test needs to be higher that deca by 100mg EW at least.

needbigguns, post your cycle in this format so we can see exactly what you are planing:

Example only:

1-4 Dbol @ 30mg ED
    1-14 Test E or C @ 500mg EW (inject twice weekly)
    1-12 Deca @ 400mg EW
    1-15 Vit B-6 @ 200mg ED
    1-16 A-dex @ .5mg ED
    1-16 Nolva @ 10mg ED
    17-20 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    17-20 Nolva @ 20mg ED

Cheers guys, thanks for the input...right then
    My proposed cycle was going to be...

1-5 Dbol @ 35mg ED
    1-8/10 @ 100mg EOD Prop
    1-2 Deca @ 600mg/Week (to frontload a lil)
    2-8/10 Deca @ 400mg/Week

Got some winny too i was thinking of adding that in somewhere towards the end to keep as much as possible...But as iv allready mentioned i start week 3 today of my cycle and iv got hold of some Test E and would like to switch to that now...

How do you suggest i do this ? Should i still run the prop with the test E? I was thinking run the prop 2 more weeks with the test E, then drop the prop, then finish with the prop again last 2 weeks of cycle...

Got some HCG too and Nolva/Clomid...

You need the test to be at least 100mg ABOVE the deca level. I dont understand why you want to frontload with deca and not test though ?

Keep running the prop for those few weeks WITH the enth alongside it so by the time you drop the prop, the enth will be kicking in enough to account for this drop.

You should also stop the deca 1/2wks before you stop test.

Cycle should be 12 weeks really as well.

wk 1-10 = deca @ 400mg
    wk 1-4 test prop @ 150mg EOD
    wk 2-12 test enth @ 250mg E3D
    wk 11-14 DBol @ 35mg ED

Im not one experienced in making cycles but from what I know, that sounds the best way to do what you want, its all my own cycle but JMO.

dbol at end of cycle ? How come out of interest ? never seen that before, not doubting you or anything tho but i usualy just see winny at the end...starting week 3 today as previously mentioned, should my prop be in full swing now ?

Allready started on the dbols mate so i think il run them to week 5, what week should i drop the prop and run just the test E ? What if i run the prop with the test E all the way through ? Do you think its a good idea to finish with prop ?

And nice guns Dazbo...how many cycles have u run to get them babys

The Dbol at the end of the cycle because A) You dont need a kickstart to the cycle because thats wot the prop is doing and B) You need to wait 2 weeks from last test shot before starting PCT, so some people like to use this time to gain a bit extra by using DBol, and stopping DBol the day before starting PCT.

IMO, start the test Enth now, thats why I said that in the above cycle, the prop should be in full swing now. Then stop the prop in another couple of weeks.

Main thing is, keep that test well ABOVE deca . You dont HAVE to use DBol at the end seeming as though you already started it. 4 weeks is enough though for that oral. There is no use in running the prop all the way through, it defeats the object of running prop. test=test=test. have a total mg of test around the 525mg mark.

Regarding the pic. ALL my pics Ive ever posted on here are PRE ANY cycle. Trained for 7 yrs now, got to 185lbs naturally, wi around 10% BF, 18" arms. Did my first cycle early this yr. Been off for 3 month due to injury and have just started back 2 weeks ago - still got injury tho! Lost some weight and gained little fat so Im back to less thatn I was prior to my cycle!

good luck wi cycle bro - research research research!

and im 5'10" BTW

Thread Information