bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

oasis script question

if i give them my bloodwork and everything comes back low, can i just purchase a script for gh or test from them or must i also purchase the gear for those higher prices?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    if i give them my bloodwork and everything comes back low, can i just purchase a script for gh or test from them or must i also purchase the gear for those higher prices?
    I see where you're going with this.They don't actually write you a script.When they ship your product,it comes with an authorized statement(script) from the doctor at large who prescribed this prescription.(I'm not 100% certain this is how oasis runs,but this is standard protocol from other on line anti aging pharmacies). So,yes,you need to buy their product.

~Pinnacle~

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I see where you're going with this.They don't actually write you a script.When they ship your product,it comes with an authorized statement(script) from the doctor at large who prescribed this prescription.(I'm not 100% certain this is how oasis runs,but this is standard protocol from other on line anti aging pharmacies). So,yes,you need to buy their product.

~Pinnacle~
    so would it be possible, hypothetically, to do the bloodwork thing, have them authorize a sale, buy a small amount say one bottle of test, keep the script authorization when they send it, and use that to order safely overseas?
    it can't be this easy...

BobShocker is offline Junior Member
    the script is printed on the side of the rx bottle - its not like they send you a script like you get in the dr office. basically the dr at oasis sends the script to the pharmacy and the pharmacy sends you the medication.

Thread Information