Blog Entries

How much Dutasteride?

I'm jumping up to 750mgs test-e this winter with deca at 500mgs.. Its about time.. But my question is in regards to hairloss. Hairloss runs in my family, and the gear doesn't help a bit. I have used finasteride in the past with quite a lot of success. My question though is regarding dutasteride. With it being available at ar-r .com, i have been looking into it for this winter. I must say, I am very impressed with some studies i have read concerning the effectivness of this medication, yet I wanted to know who else here has taken it and at what dosage and what is recommended. Thanks in advance for your help.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Bump for MR F.

Blog Entries
    thanks for the bizzump shortie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How much Dutasteride?-bump.jpg  

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Yes i'm about to get some dutasteride, but running deca with test doesn't it interfere and have a reverse effect on hairloss? I've heard this before.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Yes i'm about to get some dutasteride, but running deca with test doesn't it interfere and have a reverse effect on hairloss? I've heard this before.
    Ive heard that too. I dont know any answers but I want to help..so....bump

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Yea biggity bizump. Where's Lion when you need him or Mr. Brointelligence himself "Hooker"?

boarderbum is offline New Member
    I'll bump as well. I'm wanting to know just as much as everyone else.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    I'm jumping up to 750mgs test-e this winter with deca at 500mgs.. Its about time.. But my question is in regards to hairloss. Hairloss runs in my family, and the gear doesn't help a bit. I have used finasteride in the past with quite a lot of success. My question though is regarding dutasteride. With it being available at ar-r .com, i have been looking into it for this winter. I must say, I am very impressed with some studies i have read concerning the effectivness of this medication, yet I wanted to know who else here has taken it and at what dosage and what is recommended. Thanks in advance for your help.
    well i just started takin it as of this week. I have the prescription kind, not lions. The normal dose is .5mgs a day. Not doin another cycle till december but my doc knows everything and this is what he told me. He said to go ahead and stay on it if i want, but do not up the dose. Side effects including but not limited to, impotence, unsexual desire, etc. He said nobody really knows if it will work on a person cuz everybody is diff. So my advice, as i am goin to do the same, just stick to the normal dose of .5mgs a day.

alo

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote:mister.fantastic:
    I'm jumping up to 750mgs test-e this winter with deca at 500mgs

it will be great for you,dutasteride is 45 fold stronger than fina.

agreed.

alo

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    This thread should go to Lion.

M.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

Exclamation here....

here..........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How much Dutasteride?-brot.jpg  

IronAdonis is offline Associate Member
    bump

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    check out www.hairloss-research.com

Check out the steroids and hairloss page. It explains the reason why not to take Finasteride or Dutasteride while on Deca . There's other info on hairloss too. Great info.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    here..........

Hahahaha..

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    Sorry guys.....www.hairloss-research.org

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    well i just started takin it as of this week. I have the prescription kind, not lions. The normal dose is .5mgs a day. Not doin another cycle till december but my doc knows everything and this is what he told me. He said to go ahead and stay on it if i want, but do not up the dose. Side effects including but not limited to, impotence, unsexual desire, etc. He said nobody really knows if it will work on a person cuz everybody is diff. So my advice, as i am goin to do the same, just stick to the normal dose of .5mgs a day.

alo

BUMP.. thanks for the response alo.. so, is .5mgs the norm? Anybody else have info on this? .5mg Makes sense considering how the medication is dosed.. Anyway, as far as side effects, a lower libido might be welcomed when i get up to 750mgs of test. Cause I get sex CRAZY..Maybe the dutasteride will balance out my sex drive while on cycle.. I have made some updates to my cycle since i first started this thread.. I am gonna drop the deca .

ALSO, I just got my dutasteride in the mail today. Once again Lion, you have outdone yourself my man! Very fast shipping.. Anyway, if anyone else has any info they'd like to add, I woudl be much obliged. I'd like to jump on this pretty soon.

M.F

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    RIP hooker... its a damn shame.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How much Dutasteride?-hooker.jpg  

jaytown25 is offline Junior Member
    bump

Travbedaman is offline New Member
    You can get Duta cheaper then that place.

Cemproducts.com has the liquid same amount for $40

Genhair.com has the actual generic pill version @ $15 per 10 days, still a bit less.

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    BUMP.. thanks for the response alo.. so, is .5mgs the norm? Anybody else have info on this? .5mg Makes sense considering how the medication is dosed.. Anyway, as far as side effects, a lower libido might be welcomed when i get up to 750mgs of test. Cause I get sex CRAZY..Maybe the dutasteride will balance out my sex drive while on cycle.. I have made some updates to my cycle since i first started this thread.. I am gonna drop the deca .

ALSO, I just got my dutasteride in the mail today. Once again Lion, you have outdone yourself my man! Very fast shipping.. Anyway, if anyone else has any info they'd like to add, I woudl be much obliged. I'd like to jump on this pretty soon.

M.F
    going higher on the dose does nothing except make you more prone to libido problems. You WILL not get more benefit of taking more, your body will only utilize that .5mgs, info from the doc and the pharmacist.

alo

Thread Information