Samson7 is offline Member

Gains diminishing?

when do you guys start to lose some of your gains from cycle??? Is it during PCT? I am two weeks out and going to start PCT in 4 days and all my gains are here and i have actually continued to make a few gains after i have been done for 2 weeks. Let me know what i am to expect in the coming weeks. How much should i expect to lose if i do proper PCT?

BTW im up to 209 from 187 on a really low dose cycle so i guess they do work for some people.

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    when do you guys start to lose some of your gains from cycle??? Is it during PCT? I am two weeks out and going to start PCT in 4 days and all my gains are here and i have actually continued to make a few gains after i have been done for 2 weeks. Let me know what i am to expect in the coming weeks. How much should i expect to lose if i do proper PCT?

BTW im up to 209 from 187 on a really low dose cycle so i guess they do work for some people.

You may lose some during pct and then after. Bump up your calories and continue to train hard.

If you do correct PCT, you should keep 70%+ of ur gains.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Almost There
    You may lose some during pct and then after. Bump up your calories and continue to train hard.

If you do correct PCT, you should keep 70%+ of ur gains.
    yup even more. I remember you saying you were doin the low dose cycle..200 deca and like 300 test..somethin like that, right? You should be able to keep the majority of it..might fall back to like 205 or so..depending on how much water you are holding.

ya im holding a little bit of water...doesnt seem like much more than when i take creatine though. I am about 10-11% bf right now..id like to cut down to about 8% or so...but im going to wait untill after PCT is finished and see what i have to work with. If i could stay around 205 i would be happy with that...that would still be about an 18lbs increase in body weight and no one though i would even gain that much off this low of a dose.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    ya im holding a little bit of water...doesnt seem like much more than when i take creatine though. I am about 10-11% bf right now..id like to cut down to about 8% or so...but im going to wait untill after PCT is finished and see what i have to work with. If i could stay around 205 i would be happy with that...that would still be about an 18lbs increase in body weight and no one though i would even gain that much off this low of a dose.
    not even me honestly...Id think you could keep like 12 or so tops. Ya like you said..try to grab on to all the gains you can after PCT then try to cut later on.

well ive been off for two weeks now and i havent lost anything...shouls i have lost something by now?

Thread Information