Brazil is offline Member

Please help deca/sustanon question

Hello from Brazil. As forementioned the roids are easy to get here. The city im in only has two types. deca durabolin , and sustanon 250. Of which should I use, if not both for first cycle. They have the 50mg ampules of deca and the 250mg of sus. You must take the injection at the pharmacy. Im hoping to start next week

Thanks,Brazil

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Definately the sust.

1-12 Sust @ 500mg EW

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Sust isnt perfect for a first timer due tot the frequency of injections. EOD or ED is optimal. Run it for 12 weeks at 500mg/wk. Injecting EOD. Varying spots.

Ant-Estrogens may also be needed and correct PCT to follow.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazil
    Hello from Brazil. As forementioned the roids are easy to get here. The city im in only has two types. deca durabolin , and sustanon 250. Of which should I use, if not both for first cycle. They have the 50mg ampules of deca and the 250mg of sus. You must take the injection at the pharmacy. Im hoping to start next week

Thanks,Brazil
    1/2 an amp eod of sust or even better would be to do ed shots. Run it 12 weeks as mentioned.

Brazil is offline Member
    Thanks for advice, i know this sounds dumb, but what is injection ed or eod?

every day

every other day

Brazil is offline Member
    From what I have read deca gives you slow gains, but allows you to stay with them, and sust grows fast but goes away. What kind of qualities make the 250 a better option? Would it be good to start with sust and end with deca?

Brazil is offline Member
    So every day or other means I will have to split the 250mg bottles into smaller parts? What would happen if I injected 250 twice a week? Also im ordering some clenbuterol for the end of my cycle as well as clomid. One cycle isnt going to have some serious side effects right? Surgery for gyne here is 3000 reais
    Last edited by Brazil; 10-20-2005 at 01:41 PM.

Brazil is offline Member
    Ok I guess I can recieve shots of winstrol too. clomid should be easy to obtain also as it wont need a prescription. Is sustanon going to give me problems with a hard on too? i ve been reading andI dont want that. I also read that sustanon hurts like a mutha, onless mixed in the same syringe, I dont know if they will do that at the pharmacy. Out of these three compounds what would be a safe recommendation?

From what I have read deca gives you slow gains, but allows you to stay with them, and sust grows fast but goes away. What kind of qualities make the 250 a better option? Would it be good to start with sust and end with deca?
    Kept gains are determined mostly by the quality of your PCT, diet, training and rest, not by your choice of compounds. AAS shut down your natural test production. That is why sust is the better option. It will replace what you are not making while on cycle.

So every day or other means I will have to split the 250mg bottles into smaller parts? What would happen if I injected 250 twice a week? Also im ordering some clenbuterol for the end of my cycle as well as clomid. One cycle isnt going to have some serious side effects right? Surgery for gyne here is 3000 reais
    Injecting sust twice a week can be done, however it is usually recommended ED or EOD because of it being a blend of short and long esters. ED or EOD maintains a more consistent blood level and theoretically less side effects. Side effects vary from person to person. For gyno prevention and bloat reduction I use nolvadex @ 10mg ED and anastrozole @ .25mg ED during cycle.

Ok I guess I can recieve shots of winstrol too. clomid should be easy to obtain also as it wont need a prescription. Is sustanon going to give me problems with a hard on too? i ve been reading andI dont want that. I also read that sustanon hurts like a mutha, onless mixed in the same syringe, I dont know if they will do that at the pharmacy.
    The only hard on problems you should have while on sust is always having one and figuring out what to do with it. Sust can be painful. Also injecting virgin muscles can be painful.

Out of these three compounds what would be a safe recommendation?
    1-12 Sust @ 500mg EW

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    i have never done a cycle before, need to know ins and outs about roids, was plannig to do deca durabolin (greece made) , please give me some advice on how and with what i sould mix it with to get best results and less side effects!!! thanks guys

Thread Information