wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

use sust as a jumpstart

I'm trying to put together my cycle. I have ten sust amps i am wanting to use up. I am planning on running 500mg test/wk. and 40mg dbol ed. Could i use the sust at 500mg a week for the first five weeks then just continue with the test? WOuld this do me any good or would i be wasting it. I also have tons of tren i just don't know if it will fit into the cycle. Any advice

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust is test. What other test do you have? Tren goes good in any cycle.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    I think you;d do yourself good to do somre reaerch before using gear. Not only will you cause yourself problems as it easily done wrong, but you could end up totally wasting the gear you buy because of it and come out without any gains.

but other than that - wot jersey said!

I've done 5 cycles over the past couple of years. I have been on this board reading everyday. I just had some sust amps left over and was wondering if i could utilize them in a test/dbol cycle. I know i don't know everything. Very few do. However, i am confident in my cycles and i do pct. I have 20ml of test cyp and 25ml of test e. I was just wanting some advice setting up a cycle with what i have.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say yes you could run the dbol @ 40mg ED weeks 1-4, run the sust out weeks 1-5, switch over to the test (e or c I'm guessing) weeks 6-?

Test and tren is a great cycle, throw it in the mix too.

in weeks 1-5 should i put any straight test in at all or just switch over. Also How about 75mg ed of tren . will that be to hard on the liver?

Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    in weeks 1-5 should i put any straight test in at all or just switch over. Also How about 75mg ed of tren. will that be to hard on the liver?
    I'd just run out the sust and then start the test (?) that you have.

That is a hefty dose of tren , I assume you have ran tren before?

The dbol will be hard on the liver, use milk thistle, Liv52.

I'd start the tren when the dbol is done. Be sure to add vit b-6 when running the tren.

actually i ran a little tren and stopped because i started feeling sick. I homebrewed it and think it is pretty good. I was going through some pretty rough shit in my life so maybe thats what was making me sick. Needless to say i bailed on the cycle. How about 50mg ed? Also I have never used b6. Do you have to use injectable or can you take orals. I know thats a rookie question. THanks for the advice bro

The nice thing about tren a is that you can easily and relatively quickly adjust the dose. I'd recommend starting @ 50mg ED and see how that goes, you can bump up the dose incrementally depending on how you react and if you get and can stand the sides. (insomnia, nite sweats, aggression)

Vit B-6 @ 200mg ED (oral)

Thread Information