Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

T-bol, Var, Winny cycle

Var 12 weeks 40mg ed
    Winny 8 weeks 50mg ed

How long should I run my T-bol for, I read hookers profile on it, anyone have any person experience with it. Also should nova be run through this cycle, and anything else other then clomid for pct?? also when should I run the t-bol begging end or straight through with the var?? one more anyone suggest runnin the winny longer or shorter or the same with the var as well thanks

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    3 orals is too abusive to the liver.

Here's a good cycle 4 U:

1-12 Test E @ 400-500mg EW (inject twice weekly)

very pron to gyno, petrafied of test cause of that reason, also i do tend to retain alot of water.

also the var and winny are both in liquid form dunno if that takes the carbon at the 17th level out or not? do you know?

I hate recomending prop but in your case:

1-12 Test Prop @ 100mg EOD
    1-13 Nolva @ 20mg ED
    1-13 Letro @ .5mg ED

Three orals can harm your liver, your libido and keeping any gains will prove very difficult.

Test is the natural occuring male hormone, no need to be afraid of it.
    Last edited by eGGz; 10-19-2005 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kdrkid81
    also the var and winny are both in liquid form dunno if that takes the carbon at the 17th level out or not? do you know?
    No they are all 17aa.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    inject the winny, but even still thats a scary looking cycle

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if your going to go the oral only route..... i cna't stop you.

I personally agree with eGGz..... but if you wont do injectable..... then i recommend Var only.

1-8 or 10 - 60mg's var ED

the gains wont be great.... nothing like test.... but hey... your not injecting right?
    Im recommending atleast 60mg's for the fact that i've heard time and time again from countless users of var that the results aren't noticable until 60mg's/ED.

good luck
    ~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Im not scared of injecting, all my cycles in the past have been inject only. I wanted to do some var so instead of pills i got the liquid same with the winny. Test i am so afraid of, iv heard horror stories about test, people going sterile, cancer, no gains kept even after pct. please someone help me out here and give me some good advice about test, rememeber im prone to gyno and i tend to hold water very easily

bump

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Im not scared of injecting, all my cycles in the past have been inject only. I wanted to do some var so instead of pills i got the liquid same with the winny. Test i am so afraid of, iv heard horror stories about test, people going sterile, cancer, no gains kept even after pct. please someone help me out here and give me some good advice about test, rememeber im prone to gyno and i tend to hold water very easily
    Look bro I totally agree with the cycle that eGGz layed out:
    1-13 Nolva @ 20mg ED
    1-13 Letro @ .5mg ED
    Dont be afraid of test, and actually guys have empregnated their wives/girlfriends while on AS, so I think what youve heard is pure BS. Again eGGz has layed out a great cycle and I back him up

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Look bro I totally agree with the cycle that eGGz layed out:
    1-13 Nolva @ 20mg ED
    1-13 Letro @ .5mg ED
    Dont be afraid of test, and actually guys have empregnated their wives/girlfriends while on AS, so I think what youve heard is pure BS. Again eGGz has layed out a great cycle and I back him up
    If you want to give test a shot..... this is the cycle to do. Remember.... you can always bump up the nolva and letro if you run into problems.

Eat right and you wont lose your gains.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Thanks thejuiceisloose & Haz, I feel sooooo good.

Last edited by eGGz; 10-19-2005 at 10:50 PM. Reason: headache

no pct after week 12?? i mean i know letro can be used as pct but im talking about a good clomid cycle

here's your PCT

Nolva 40mg's/ED 3 days after last prop shot
    Clomid - 30 days - 300mg's the 1st day and 100mg's/ED after - start clomid 3 days after last prop shot

- Knockout_Power

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Test i am so afraid of, iv heard horror stories about test, people going sterile, cancer, no gains kept even after pct.
    WTF??? what kind of people tell you this shit?

people that have taken it, im an exercise physiology major in school and all my professors talk about is that as well

people that have taken it, im an exercise physiology major in school and all my professors talk about is that as well
    #1 the people who took it didn't use it right..... be lucky you found this site.

#2 professors are good for what they're teaching otherwise they're ignorant LOL do they have experience with it too?

you have hundreds of opinions from users on this site..... we don't even make up 1% of the steroid population..... but theres no way in hell everyone on this site would be lying to you LOL

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

I understand and i am very thankful to get legit advice from everyone i have another question, why was prop recomended for me due to the fact that i am prone to gyno and retain water, i know prop is the shortest ester does this have anything to do with it??

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I understand and i am very thankful to get legit advice from everyone i have another question, why was prop recomended for me due to the fact that i am prone to gyno and retain water, i know prop is the shortest ester does this have anything to do with it??
    Prop tends to keep retention of water to a minumum. Now that doesnt mean you may not have any @ all, just that its one of the lowest out of tests. Personally when I'm on test E I dont have much water retention, but thats me.

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    yo chunk I'm on your crappy cycle LOL you know better than to kill your liver or did you want me to put ya on the doner list... why dont you just do the Tbol / Test E cycle like me? u know i gots lots of stuff to combat your gyno --- besides we all kinda like your man boobies Nah you know i'm kidding bro, call me later man...... are u still goin to six flags on Sat?

dazbo is offline Senior Member

sides......

About the sides you mentioned. Why do you think test gives you those sides and no other AAS ? Also, IMO, the worst thing with AAS when used correctly, is acne, ball shrinkage while on, and slight reduction in libido when you come off into PCT. Thats it.

Regarding making you sterile - BS - my wife is 19wks pregnant now and got pregnant while I was on Test Prop.

big_tone is offline Junior Member

Unhappy

Test i am so afraid of, iv heard horror stories about test, people going sterile,
    what do you mean, does this only happen with TEST? isn't it a possibility with all AAS when on????

you're scaring me abit bro.

I dont mean only on test. All im sayin is that iv stayed clear of test for reasons i mentioned before. Iv stuck with deca winny eq var for the most part. I did omnagen once, and didnt like the results, lots of water, and mad gyno, i couldnt even combat it. All i was sayin is that because im so pron to these two sides is test a bad idea for me?

You can get Gyno from deca . And are you saying you have done deca and var (Not sure bout others) without test in there ?!? Not a good idea.

Why dont you Just do a TBol cycle then ? or maybe split the doses of Tbol and Var to make a total mg daily dosage of about 80mg (I could be wrong on the doses, its been a while since on here!) But I do know people have done Tbol and var only cycle as they are only V mild orals. Tbol gives good gains in strength and size and also ups the libido cancelling out the reduced libido from var

hmm that sounds interesting how long for each and what for pct afterwards

i just called you punk..... where u at???

so listen, do the Test Prop, and kisckstart with the T-Bol, way less water retention.... than Dbol , and make sure u have nolva, letro on hand then see wats up... i have l-dex so if you need it i will give ya some...

have u ever done a test only cycle? i remember you doing the DECA and others but taking the proper precaustions you might be okay on the Test. JMO

we both know you got to get the diet in check this cycle, you and mike went nuts last time.... that didnt help either.... before u commit internal suicide with all the orals get some milk thistle or LIV 52

Here is wat my cycle looks like:

1-4 Tbol @ 50mg ED
    1-12 Test E @ 500mg EW (your case Prop, you get the idea)
    1-14 Nolva @ 10mg ED
    1-14 A-dex @ .25mg ED
    15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ED
    Letro on hand if needed

KDR
    OB#069
    Last edited by KDRLINUS; 10-20-2005 at 10:47 AM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'm running Tbol right now and have been for about 6 weeks at 50mg/ED. Gains are steady and consistant. Tbol can be used to bulk or cut IMHO. It can serve both purposes, with the correct diet, training and rest.

50mg/ED minimum. I experienced a slight headache but my body soon adjusted to it. Also some gaseous problems.

what and wen

hmm that sounds interesting how long for each and what for pct afterwards
    from what I remember, an 8-10wk cycle of them. Some start with Tbol, then finish with VAR or vice versa. Pct would not have to be too harsh but Clomid defo and so nolva IMO

Ok heres what i think i am going to do a nice tbol var cycle, cut up then venture into the land of test somehwere around febuary. Maybe cuttin up may help me with some of the tendencies i am pron to. Heres my deal, i have 3 bottles of 40mg/ml var each contains 30ml's. Can someone give me a proper tbal and var cycle with the weeks amounts per day. I want to run the var the whole time through but im a little confused on how long the tbol should be run with this.

E i got your message but i get no service in my room hit me up ill be doin my CC from 4 to 8 i get service there later

KDR OB 81

Ok heres what i think i am going to do a nice tbol var cycle, cut up then venture into the land of test somehwere around febuary. Maybe cuttin up may help me with some of the tendencies i am pron to. Heres my deal, i have 3 bottles of 40mg/ml var each contains 30ml's. Can someone give me a proper tbal and var cycle with the weeks amounts per day. I want to run the var the whole time through but im a little confused on how long the tbol should be run with this.

E i got your message but i get no service in my room hit me up ill be doin my CC from 4 to 8 i get service there later

KDR OB 81
    Gaaaaahhh,

30 posts in this thread and we're back to square one.

Tbol/Var Cycle Diary - First Cycle

thats a good post on someone experience doing the tbol var cycle.

Im not saying I think its great, but if your insisting on staying off the test, then all I am saying is people have done this with gains, IMO theres no reason why not to do this cycle as there will be no sides, good for cutting and gaining some lean mass and strength. Just make sure you take liver/kidney supps to help you out.

Wk 1: 30 mg Tbol ED
    Wk 2-4: 40 mg Tbol ED
    Wk 5-8: 50 mg Var ED
    Wk 9: 60 mg Var ED

Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    Read hookers profile, It says like 5 days its out of your system, I have run Tbol before and would not run var and tbol together...imo
    might wanna ask Tedbear981about his experienes, could have helpful info for you.

Sorry EGGZ, if it makes ya feel any better i take consideration of all your forum advice.... i have found it very informative and helpful to my own progress thanx

J-Dec good luck with CC today, your doin well

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    if your going to go the oral only route..... i cna't stop you.

I personally agree with eGGz..... but if you wont do injectable..... then i recommend Var only.

1-8 or 10 - 60mg's var ED

the gains wont be great.... nothing like test.... but hey... your not injecting right?
    Im recommending atleast 60mg's for the fact that i've heard time and time again from countless users of var that the results aren't noticable until 60mg's/ED.

good luck
    ~haz~
    bump here.. the var only will give you some good results, and help with the catabolic effect of a low cal diet..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

if you ask me, for a man, doing a VAR only cycle is like saying go do a deca only one. Yes ideally add test, but the TBol would do the same along with the VAR for inc libido etc

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ght=Tbol%2FVar

This might help although i havent read full through....

thats one i was looking for!

beat ya to it DAZBO LOL

ok critique it

weeks 1-6 T-bol 50mg ED
    weeks 1-8 Var 40mg ED
    weeks 9-12 Clomid 300mg 1st day next 3 100 mg then 50mg ed till over

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast