Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

what to expect from anadrol?

I was thinking of running 3 weeks of anadrol at 50 mgs ed to kickstart a 10 week cycle of 750 mgs sustanon every week and 500 mgs of equipoise every week. I have read many times that drol wont yield very keepable gains, but i was wondering if i could expect to keep most of the drol gains with this combo. anyone ever had any experience with a combo similar to this?

chest6 is offline Banned
    drol by itself wont yield keepable gains..at all. If you just kickstart with it like you are, you should keep more. Some of the bloat from it should go down as you progress. You could even bump it up to 4 weeks. Any reason you are only 10 weeks along with the EQ?

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well with three weeks of drol you wont see much anyway, you will noticed an increase in strenght that you should use with the eq and test.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    10 weeks seems pretty good for what im trying to do. when im on a bulk cycle like this i eat much more than usual, and as a result il gain some fat. i like to be relatively thin cause the females prefer it. my source only sells the eq in 10 ml vials at 500 mg/ml, and im kinda broke, so this is all i can afford to buy. im thinking i might go with a heavy dbol dosage instead of the drol cause from what ive read, drol is mostly water weight, and if im gonna risk my health, i might as well get something keepable out of it.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think dbol gains are any more keepable then abomb gains... it comes down to which one your body best responds to. i did dbol for the 1st 4 weeks of my cycle and i am doing abombs the last 4 into pct..(yeah i know.. pinn is rubbing off on me..lol) so far 1 week into the abombs they have been pretty much the same as dbol...

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    10 weeks seems pretty good for what im trying to do. when im on a bulk cycle like this i eat much more than usual, and as a result il gain some fat. i like to be relatively thin cause the females prefer it. my source only sells the eq in 10 ml vials at 500 mg/ml, and im kinda broke, so this is all i can afford to buy. im thinking i might go with a heavy dbol dosage instead of the drol cause from what ive read, drol is mostly water weight, and if im gonna risk my health, i might as well get something keepable out of it.
    Well, dbol is going to create mostly water weight also. IMO, dbol would be a better choice because it is less harsh on your liver than drol.
    Good luck,
    SS

Thread Information