steel10 is offline Junior Member

Underdosed Ref-b tabs

This is my second ever cycle, and first time using d-bol. Based on my research, I started off at 37.5mg/ed of the ref-b tabs and after 2 weeks switched to 50mg/ed because wasn't seeing too much size/weight gains. I have just started week 4 of d-bol and am up around 7 lbs-- and don't seem to be holding any water. My strength has gone through the roof and have noticed sides such as intense lower back soreness and night sweats. However, although I hadn't done d-bol before, it does seem to me that 50mg of ref-b isn't really the same as 50mg of other brands-- like thais or russians (this is based solely on what I have read and on my experiences with ref-b). Those with experiences with ref-b tabs and other types of d-bol, what do you think? Is ref-b really underdosed or an inferior product?

I am not entirely unhappy with my gains, but was thinking with 50mg/ed I would grow more (I now weigh 201-202 lbs). Also, I have not really seen any weight increases over the last week. Would it be ridiculous to do a 5th week of ref-b at 75mg/ed or is that just asking for problems? BTW, I am also taking 400mg cyp/week and 300mg/deca /week.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    not really sure, but i got all silly off the thai and russian ones, i stacked em together last time with sust and deca , gained 27lbs

dj

bump for more info.

bump

Thread Information