bigbody is offline New Member

test prop and the flu

i just recently stated test prop and am now on week two and feal like shit im taking 500 mcgs is this a cold are a cause from the test prop i heard it can somthing like this but dident know how long you had to be on until it happened any thing helps thnx

RubaHed is offline New Member

prop

Hello RubaHed here. I' ve been having the same thing happen and I have been on test for 6 years. Something in the prop is causing my body to reject it.
    I had 2 vials of prop left in the attic, sealed up and uncapped through Hurricane Katrina, put them in a plasic box and then in a zippered plastic bag with some clothes. I thought I may have caught a bug from that, but they are good. Because the same "flu-like" symptoms happened before the flood.
    (By the way the water went half way up the roof.)
    Fast acting test was my favorite, but I think I might stick with cyp or enanthate l.ike before.

Big Mike P (RubaHed)

macktownmac is offline Associate Member
    I just started my prop cycle too, im exeriancing the same thing. 2 days in im feeling like im about to catch somthing. I think i just need rest

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I am experiencing the same thing with Prop. I'm on day 13 @ 75mgs/ed and I've felt flu like symtoms for 4 straight days now!
    Will it pass? if so, how long?
    Help!

MJ

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I just ran prop @ 150 eod, and had no probs whatsoever. My bro says he gets test flu on prop, though. I guess everyone reacts differently. It'll pass in a few days.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Im running prop right now, and so far i have been ok with not getting the test flu. Although some days i feel like i am on the verge of getting something, but it seems to pass quickly. Mine is homebrew, so I dont know if that makes any difference, as I dont have any of the "pain" that is normally associated with test prop.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Im running prop right now, and so far i have been ok with not getting the test flu. Although some days i feel like i am on the verge of getting something, but it seems to pass quickly. Mine is homebrew, so I dont know if that makes any difference, as I dont have any of the "pain" that is normally associated with test prop.

Thread Information