fanatic is offline Member

My first experience with "Tren Cough"

Man... I had my first experience with tren cough this morning and it sucked ass! I coughed involuntarilly for atleast 8-10 minutes and, 3 hours later, I can still feel soreness in my lungs. To those of you who have never used tren and are thinking about it, be prepared... but hey, its definately worth it when factoring in the gains- tren is and amazing compound, thats for sure!

charlieuk is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the warning.

Thinking about a prop/tren cycle and have to admit that the dreaded tren cough is a concern.

How long you been on your cycle. Was there anything different about this injection?

The cough sucks, but like i said, the gains are worth the sides. Ive only been on for about 3 weeks and the injection was good/normal. I must have went through a vein and got a little tren in there or something on the way in. By the way, Prop/tren is what I'm running and I love it. Good luck.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    coughing like you are drowning or like you swallowed some water...what?

...coughing like you have a chronic bronchial disorder and decided to go for a 5K run in December.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    The cough sucks....I do think you are right. I am on the 7th week of tren ace and had it twice..when I think I hit a vein. Its like you breathed in some anmonia or something.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    kinda gets u by the boo boo! try injecting about a 1/4 of a cc then wait about 3-5 min if u feel the tightness in ur chest re inject if not keep going. i know it sounds time consuming but after a couple of tren coughs u will do whatever u can to avoid it!

Heavy is offline Junior Member
    I love tren cough...I get pissed off when I dont get it and then I want to do another shot. The cough is the sign that u indeed have liquid gold.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy
    I love tren cough...I get pissed off when I dont get it and then I want to do another shot. The cough is the sign that u indeed have liquid gold.
    agreed, if i dont get it, i wonder if i took enough? Or if its the beginning of my cycle, if its bunk gear. At least u know its real lol.

alo

Lol once was enough for me to know its real.

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    I got it a couple of times on my last cycle. Thank god I knew about it before it happened though. I'd probably have thought I was having a heart attack. Not a nice experience, I felt pressure on my chest and coughed for 5 minutes. Lungs were still sore hours later.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i hope ur joking. just some fyi: ur lungs can be permanently scarred from excessive coughing. there are some bros here that have posted this happening to them.

Thread Information