Thread: hurt shoulder

FLOo is offline Associate Member

hurt shoulder

I am in like week 10 of my cycle and gained some good weight ....but i hurt my shoulder like 2 weeks ago and it seems to be taking awhile to get well. i hadnt worked out in 2 weeks hoping it would get better. Its still fcked, soo should i end my cycle ?

If i do end it and do my pct, how will i keep my gains i made already without working out? Only thing i can do is back and legs and thats about it.. well forarms and abs too but rest of upper body hurts my shoulder.

Got like 5 weeks left of cycle if i dont end it now

hello ! should i end the cycle or keep going with legs and back

takedownII is offline Member
    i would keep running it and just hit your back and legs. maybe your shoulder will get better in the meantime. good luck.

tkdwnII

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    what can/cant you do with your shoulder. Mine is knacked in 2 ways yet there are still ways of training it, and other bodyparts that use it without damaging it.

well i cant do bench, any shoulder workout, or curls.... soo chest and shoulders plus arms i cant really do.

JnbGonz2 is offline Junior Member
    Im at the exact same point in my cycle as you, and dinged up my shoulder also,, i can only do really light shoulder excercises and chest excercises......... Im not about to end the cycle so i just stay w/ the light stuff and rep em out,,,,, I very aware of doin perm damage so i would say just take it easy and do what you can,, then end it

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    End the cycle, do PCT and see a Dr. I had a problem in my shoulder for a long time, then when I was doing a cycle, I was doing a dumbbell bench press and something happen and I couldn't control the dumbbells. I had surgery 3 weeks later, so if you're having problems see a Dr. now, don't wait like I did. It turned out I had frayed tendons for a while and I tear the librium from the socket, when I lost control of the dumbbell

JohnnyB

Thread Information