juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

high blood pressure... help

I normally have very low blood pressure (like 100/50). I just took it tonight and its 149/62. Am i introuble here? I have about 12 weeks left of my cycle. Im on cyp500mg/deca400mg a week right now. Tren was going to be added soon. What are your thoughts on this? Should i just keep going and finish the cycle?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    my pressure on cycle has been 140's over 70's the whole time. with test c and deca u are probably holding a fair amount of water. for me i really don't worry about it too much as long as i am not getting headaches. as long as my pressure goes down post cycle...

Teufelhunden is offline New Member
    By new standards your top number is a bit high but not stroke territory, bottom is awsome. Just keep an eye on it and most likly it is your gear, clen or other "supplements"..

chest6 is offline Banned
    It should go back down. Most everything gets out a lil outta whack while on.

im sure it will return once i get off. just wondering if that will be ok if its like that for the other 12 weeks?

i wld just watch my salt intake, and keep an eye on it with periodic checks.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, you are nuts! Your blood pressure is still low. Mine was tested today at 138 over 92. Mine is borderline right now because of dbol but yours is awesome.

btw, the second number is the one to be concerned about.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    VEGA! What is the significance of headaches??? I've been having more headaches than normal while on cycle - whats up?

I JUST took mine ... 148/78

I just ate food, it's night, and I was stressed in reading this.

Any thoughts?

i am not a doctor, but wld have to consider the headaches to be being caused by the high blood pressure. i am running 4 weeks of abombs to end my cycle and the first thing i have noticed is slight headaches during the day. nothing major but it is something i didn't have a problem with before the a bombs... that and at night i lie there trying to nod off and all i can do is feel my pulse thumping in my kneck.. i am glad i am 3weeks from being done... i need a break...

I wasnt sure... i was just shocked it changed so much from my norm and that made me worry

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    dude, you are nuts! Your blood pressure is still low. Mine was tested today at 138 over 92. Mine is borderline right now because of dbol but yours is awesome.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt mind a bump ... if someone else could comment on this it'd be great. I'm going to quite my oral meds (var/OT) in case they're causing the headaches. my blood pressure has been checking out relatively normal... slightly elevated, but is that really whats causing headaches?

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    I wouldnt mind a bump ... if someone else could comment on this it'd be great. I'm going to quite my oral meds (var/OT) in case they're causing the headaches. my blood pressure has been checking out relatively normal... slightly elevated, but is that really whats causing headaches?
    I had headaches for the first few days I started. they go away.

Thread Information