guildwars05 is offline Associate Member

qv deca 300 price

i know we arent supposed to post costs/prices but I have a cycle been running...got 4 test e, 1 deca , and one bottle dbol for 400 etc

I needed to get an idea the price of a single 10ml qv deca 300.

since prices are not allowed etc...if you could give me an exceptable range of what you get yours for. I need to compare. I am going to run short on my 300 mg of deca for 10 weeks. The bottle would be exactly 10 weeks but the problem lies in getting the air out of the syringe..loss of juice as well as losing 150 mg of deca due to blood in the syringe when aspirating. my source wont order a single bottle of deca..so I need to get an idea of the price range. (of course as close as possible will be helpful) I need to order a # of them.

please PM me with those answers. This way others dont see the prices etc. thank you. (hopefully that follows ar rules.)

GW

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    also..I am NOT needing sources. just what you get your QV deca 300 for. thank you

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by guildwars05
    The bottle would be exactly 10 weeks but the problem lies in getting the air out of the syringe..loss of juice as well as losing 150 mg of deca due to blood in the syringe when aspirating. GW
    I think the real problem lies in you not knowing how to shoot or load your syringe properly. When I load 1cc in a syringe I leave approx .5cc of air to push out the extra liquid. Also keep in mind that when you draw the liquid in the syringe .1cc will be left in the tip, so this needs to be compensated for when you measure the liquid. You do not need another bottle of deca, you just need to learn how to measure the liquid correctly. No flame, but this is almost as bad as someone stating that their bottle was short a cc and a half, when in reality is was their own ignorance. goodluck.
    Btw, deca ranges from 70-150$. Sounds like you paid aprox. 120 or so considering the price of your cycle. You did state 4bot of Teste, 1deca, and 1dbol. Correct?

Thread Information