eGGz is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up First lat injection ...

Well, it's thursday evening so I decided to inject Lats for the first time.

I put 1.5cc of Test E and Deca mixed in each lat with a 25g 1" pin.

It was the most painless injection I've done. I actually didn't feel the needle at all. There must not be very many nerves in that area.

Swabing the area with alcohol was actually the difficult part. The aspiration and the injection were fairly easy, about like doing delts.

Instead of putting my arm up over my head to reveal the lat, I used it to reach across my chest and grab the back of the arm that held the needle. This made it easy for me to keep my injection hand steady and in place.

As I don't do gluteus maximus shots this now gives me six sites in my rotation, three upper body and three lower body.
    • Vastus Lateralus
    • Deltiod
    • Rectus Femorus
    • Pectoralis
    • Medial Glute
    • Latisimus

WooHoo!!

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    nice job. I actually dont feel the injection ANYWHERE yet. ive done ass, quads, and delts so far..never feel the needle go in...its been perfect everytime. Although I dont shoot myself my wife shoots me.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Damn man, good goin'!

I just added Tri's at the beginning of this week and it was a breeze. Still trying to work up the nerve to do Bi's. Might have to look towards Lats...

Thanks guys,

guildwars05, is your wife a nurse? it sounds like she has good technique. I think it is cool that she is OK with your AAS use and is willing to inject you too.

bigJJ, Yeah, lats are good so far. I'm not looking foreward to the virgin muscle soreness that I usually get. I did tris a couple of times but the last time I did them I must have done something wrong as my left tri became quite sore and sort of squishy for lack of a better word. It seemed that the juice leaked out of the muscle and into the back of my arm between the muscle and skin. I'm not really sure what really happened but that is what it felt like. Since then I've stayed away from tris. Never tried bi's, ouch!
    Last edited by eGGz; 10-21-2005 at 01:48 AM.

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    even if there are nerves ner the spot if you inject very fast 1/3 sec or less you will not feel anything.... unless you cut a nerve in 2(very unlikely).... I've only done quads for 16 weeks and not once did it hurt...it would swell a little since my stuff has a little too much BB and from what I hear lots of people have problem with this area....

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Damn man, good goin'!

I just added Tri's at the beginning of this week and it was a breeze. Still trying to work up the nerve to do Bi's. Might have to look towards Lats...
    Go for bi's man. I tired them for the first time just last week. They did hurt like hell I have to admit, really stiff for like 3 days after but then again thats usually how it is the first time you inject into any "fresh" muscle. I found the shot to be super easy, just like quads since it is so easy to access and you dont have to twist or turn or streth to get the needle in. BTW I did both shots in inner bi, they went in ultra smooth and painless and not even a drop of blood came out.

-Bino

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    BTW eGGz good work on the lats. I wanted to ask though, since you were using ur free arm to pull/hold ur injecting arm did that not cause your lat to tense up since it is in the pulling position? I know that may sound a lil weird, its hard to word but I hope you get what Im saying...
    Good work on the injection tho man, I have yet to try lats.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    BTW eGGz good work on the lats. I wanted to ask though, since you were using ur free arm to pull/hold ur injecting arm did that not cause your lat to tense up since it is in the pulling position? I know that may sound a lil weird, its hard to word but I hope you get what Im saying...
    Good work on the injection tho man, I have yet to try lats.

-Bino
    Yeah, that was a concern. I'm not as flexable as I used to be so in order to reach the injection area I did as described. The flexing was not a problem as I pulled my opposing arm into position leaned foreward a bit while sitting down, and then made sure everything was good and relaxed once in position. Once the injecting hand was in position it was no longer necessary to pull. I kept my pulling arm in position still but just to keep every thing steady. The injection was easier than anticipated. This is usually the case.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Yes lats are good. I have long arms so it's not a problem for me either. For some of the shorter bruhs they could have some problems. Painless indeed.

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    ive completed my 4th injection of test e. ive used both delts, 1 quad and one glute. none of them hurt going in one bit. i must have some good ass needles. but one thing i hear is people talking about virgin muscle soreness. my muscles are never really sore. i mean no different then a regular shot from the doctor. should my muscles be getting sore the days following or is test e not very prone to that? or is my gear bunk.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Well, it's thursday evening so I decided to inject Lats for the first time.
    Lucky bastard!!!I've tried but can't stretch enough.I struggle to hit my posterior head on my delt.

Good for you though...glad it worked out well.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    ive completed my 4th injection of test e. ive used both delts, 1 quad and one glute. none of them hurt going in one bit. i must have some good ass needles. but one thing i hear is people talking about virgin muscle soreness. my muscles are never really sore. i mean no different then a regular shot from the doctor. should my muscles be getting sore the days following or is test e not very prone to that? or is my gear bunk.
    It depends, some people are more prone to soreness than others. Some Test E has a higher BA content than others. Proper injection technique and procedures can also make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Lucky bastard!!!I've tried but can't stretch enough.I struggle to hit my posterior head on my delt.

~Pinnacle~
    Thanks Pinnacle. How the hell do you reach rear delt. Medial delt is as much of a stretch as I can do.

fanatic is offline Member
    Hmmm... I may have to give lats a try. Thanks for the "play by play".

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate
    even if there are nerves ner the spot if you inject very fast 1/3 sec or less you will not feel anything.... unless you cut a nerve in 2(very unlikely).... I've only done quads for 16 weeks and not once did it hurt...it would swell a little since my stuff has a little too much BB and from what I hear lots of people have problem with this area....
    If you do hit a nerve in your quad you will wish you slowed down a bit. I pierce the skin quickly (first 1/4 inch or so) and then gently push the needle the rest of the way in.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Thanks Pinnacle. How the hell do you reach rear delt. Medial delt is as much of a stretch as I can do.
    It's very tricky.I stand in front of a mirror and grab the arm preforming the injection by the elbow and force it across my chest.You need watch this in the mirror so you hit the head on the correct angle....basically it's a desperation shot.I need to utilize all possible injection sites. I'm an ED shooter.

~Pinnacle~

It's very tricky.I stand in front of a mirror and grab the arm preforming the injection by the elbow and force it across my chest.You need watch this in the mirror so you hit the head on the correct angle....basically it's a desperation shot.I need to utilize all possible injection sites. I'm an ED shooter.

~Pinnacle~
    OK, gotcha, that's basically what I did to hit lats only difference was putting the injecting arm under the pulling arm rather than over it. All the while looking in the mirror of course.

cheers ... ~eGGz~

jdh
    so if im not really sore it doesnt mean my gear is bunk?

Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    so if im not really sore it doesnt mean my gear is bunk?
    Not necessarly, it could mean you are one of those that don't really get sore from injections, it could also mean you have well made gear that does not really cause much soreness. The test e that I have does have a bit of soreness that comes with it. I knew that when I bought it but I got a great deal on it, so that is sometimes the price you pay. Also I'm prone to get sore from test. Prop just plain cripples me to the point where I won't use it. It is sometimes an individual thing.

If you are uncertain of the authenticity of your gear I suggest you post a pic in the open forum and someone should be able to verifiy it for you.

jdh
    i bought it from a ug lab about 9 months ago. one that had a good rep from various mods and members at other boards. can i post the lab name?

big_C is offline Member
    by all means do post the lab name....i haven't done lats yet..quads and glutes are my fav..might try it though, starting another cycle mon!

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    by all means do post the lab name....i haven't done lats yet..quads and glutes are my fav..might try it though, starting another cycle mon!
    Yeah big_C, lats are good, it's been over 24hrs since injecting and no pain! Give em a try. Pecs are good to incase you don't already do them, easy to reach and relatively painless too.

chest6 is offline Banned
    eggz you shootin ED?? Or u just get bored??

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i used to do lat injections wheni was less huge. they're great but i'm too huge now.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    eggz you shootin ED?? Or u just get bored??
    naw, just twice a week. You're probably right about the getting bored thing. It was either inject lats or masturbate, it's a coin toss.

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    i used to do lat injections wheni was less huge. they're great but i'm too huge now.
    I'll bet thats Pinnacle's problem too. The bigger I get the less flexable I am. I'm not to the "Huge" stage yet. 5'9" 220ish.

chest6 is offline Banned
    off to bed on that note (you post in the lounge im allowed to subly post whore this once)

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll bet thats Pinnacle's problem too. The bigger I get the less flexable I am. I'm not to the "Huge" stage yet. 5'9" 220ish.
    lol i was just kidding about the hugeness. but i can't do them anymore really. i have an effed up right shoulder, so i can only really get my right lat, and even then it's hella hard.

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    lol i was just kidding about the hugeness. but i can't do them anymore really. i have an effed up right shoulder, so i can only really get my right lat, and even then it's hella hard.
    Aw man, you just ruined my image of you as this massive vein ridden monster, barely able to move itself. shucks

bigJJ is offline Member
    I keep telling myself that it's half of the reason that I've started taking yoga classes. My increased flexability will make me better able to hit those "hard to reach" injection spots That and all the hot chicks in spandex who pull their legs over their heads right in front of me. I see it as a win/win situation.

Also, I'm doing every day B-12 injects on all the virgin muscles. I see that as a warm up for ED prop/tren injects that I fear are in my future soon enough.

thunderin is offline Member

~Pinnacle~
    I struggle just to scratch an itch on the posterior head on my delts.

I keep telling myself that it's half of the reason that I've started taking yoga classes. My increased flexability will make me better able to hit those "hard to reach" injection spots That and all the hot chicks in spandex who pull their legs over their heads right in front of me. I see it as a win/win situation.
    If that's not a win/win then I don't know what is.
    Also, I'm doing every day B-12 injects on all the virgin muscles. I see that as a warm up for ED prop/tren injects that I fear are in my future soon enough.
    That's a good idea bigJJ

nate4796 is offline Junior Member
    It seems that bis are supposed to be a touchy place for people to inject, i just find it a little funny because when i first started injecting myself i would ONLY inject bis and delts.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Holy old thread batman.

Thread Information