manc is offline Member

She Wants A Baby

ARE THERE ANY ENANTHNATE BABIES OUT THERE?.
    i'm on test E. am i defo shooting blanks ? i read test E is like a male birth control...any input or help would be appreciated.thanks

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Most men will run their sperm counts down to null with doses of testosterone enanthate at 300mg per week or higher. This effect can take several weeks to occur.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy has been researched as a male contraceptive but never adopted.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Use hcg at 250 iu qd. This will increase intratesticular testosterone and sperm count, it is very effective.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    You can buy sperm counter kits at the drug store, I dont know if they work or if they are acurate.

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gatewa...2^ActiveCat=65

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    I was near the end of my test prop/var cycle and got my wife pregnant, she is now 20weeks on. So mine didnt make me shoot blanks - in fact, she got pregnant as soon as she came off the pill and we first had unprotected sex altogether!

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Who wants a baby the girl in your avatar? Well you better hop right on that before someone else does...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by manc
    ARE THERE ANY ENANTHNATE BABIES OUT THERE?.
    i'm on test E. am i defo shooting blanks ? i read test E is like a male birth control...any input or help would be appreciated.thanks
    yes there are lots of enanthate babies out there. Quite a few guys on this board have in fact impregnated their wives/gf's while on test. If you are shooting blanks and you want to have a kid perhaps you should come off and try to regain your natural test levels. Bloodwork is beneficial as well.

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member
    My wife got pregnant during the ninth wk of a ten wk sust cycle

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say a cycle dramatically lowers the chances of getting a girl pregnant but its not 100% effective contraceptive, not even close..

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    I read a LOT of things about test being used as the male contraceptive in other countries, so I thought Id experiment myself as we wanted a baby anyway. Wife got pregnant instantly! So I wouldnt even say mine were reduced, but I guess you cant really tell just from that!

I have heard that if you look at your sperm, thick n white means high sperm count and ony patches of white, and wuite thin means low sperm count - mine was high all the time going by this

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    Who wants a baby the girl in your avatar? Well you better hop right on that before someone else does...
    i'd give her ten babys if it was
    cheers guys for all the input,what it is though we will be going for artificial insemination due to the fact that she lost one tube thru an ectopic,so im bound to be sperm tested..maybe we should wait till my cycle done..how long after that?

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    Use hcg at 250 iu qd. This will increase intratesticular testosterone and sperm count, it is very effective.
    thanks but what does qd mean?

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    QD=ED=Every Day.

My wife's pregnant now, conception was at wk 9 of Test Enanthate . Still on cycle now, but I'm on a longer than norm cycle. First ultrasound, everything's on schedule, development's fine, and although he/she's already leg pressing 100# of mama, everything else is normal......

Def not a good contraceptive. It's possible. If you're concerned about any probs, then hold off, do a proper PCT, then give it a try. Remember that you're only donating genetic material, so the prob would be in the conception, and at least 2 or 3 bros here can vouch for the fact that it CAN be done.

Good Luck!

BigPancho

Thread Information