SecondsBest is offline New Member

1st Cycle Need Advice

Hey guys, i'm about to start a cycle with Test-E or Test250. i'm just wanting to get big, but not really go into the whole body building thing. Dont get me wrong though i love lifting weights. What would you recomend for me to start off with that can be taken by it's self, because i dont really wanna start stacking, and then a good PCTs to use.

I see from your profile that your 19 y/o. I would highly suggest not starting any AS cycle for a few more years. Your body is still growing and hormone supplementation could have adverse effects on your body's own production.

In the mean time....do as much research as possible before starting any AS cycle. There is soooooooo much valuable info here at AR and don't be afraid to ask questions.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    not ready.

SecondsBest is offline New Member
    Im not wanting to start stacking and doing multiple cycles.. i was only wanting to do one. i lost alot of weight and im ready to blow up. if i didnt want to wait what would u recomend?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    bro no one i mean no one does only one .. only reason they would is lost of source or money... its like lays potato chips you cant just have 1

hunter111 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondsBest
    Im not wanting to start stacking and doing multiple cycles.. i was only wanting to do one. i lost alot of weight and im ready to blow up. if i didnt want to wait what would u recomend?
    Go down to your local grocery strore with Mom and buy lots of food LOL. You are only 19 be patient. Save AAS till you are older.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsBest
    You should have enough testosterone in your body to pack on loads of muscle and chase chicks at the same time. 19 is too young even just for one cycle.

Other than eating a ton of food(quality food) I would only suggest OTC supplements right now i.e. creatine, glutamine, ZMA, whey protein, etc.

Thread Information