Thread: Methyl Test...

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Methyl Test...

Trying to research this for a friend of mine. I did a search but didnt really find what I am lookin for. To be honest, Ive never heard anything about oral test before and just want to get the low down!!

Methyl Test:

experiences? amt mg's that should be taken? half life? (i think its one day, not sure tho)--nolva/clomid necessary? anything you guys can recomend for me is appreciated!!!

thanks fellas

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    10-15mgs per day is more than enough of it. I did it once, had great gains but wen i upped it to 20mgs I started having kidney pains and had to stop as it is more toxic thatn something like Dbol . Also, at the time, I didnt know much about them and PCT. I didnt even know I needed to do PCT. Because of this, it fcuk'd my sex drive up and training and mood and I lost anything I gained from it. I did gain around a stone, and strength went up well though. PCT is the same with them as with AAS.

The cycles are only short too, 4-6wks MAX @ max of 15mg. Its also best to split the dose into two, morning and evening

hope this helps

darren

PS, id love to be the size and shape of you in your avatar - nice work!

thunderin is offline Member
    Read Hooker's Profile:

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Methyltestosterone

I have taken up to 100mg/ed for a one week jump start before switching to Dbol . Nothing, I've ever taken beats it for raw aggression. Some of the best workouts in my life.

I just don't want to take it again because of liver damage fear.

Just read that link you sent there and was impressed cos I didnt realise hooker did a profile on methyl-1-test! Then I realised, it was M1T, it was just MT! Then I realised heavy hitter is asking about MT and NOT m1T !

OOPs! Sorry then heavy hitter, ignore my advice! I have never used, nor do I know anything about it! Mind you, Ive read stuff about M1T saying its 7x stronger than MT alone!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    First of Daz... you look fckin jacked!! Secondly, now im not even sure what my friend is taking... Thanks both for the advice, I will just have to figure out which one my boy is taking althought he did just say methyl test. But he could be confused!! thanks again fellas!!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I haven't used it myself for many reasons, one being toxicity. It is really only used for aggression and strength gains. This would be of little use in bodybuilding, but powerlifting and boxing will have use for it.

Thread Information