Uconish is offline Member

No Boxes For the Gear

If you have a source that sends you something, but the catch is that it came without the gear being in the box. The vials were sealed and the gear looks legit It was just a little weird that it came without a box Has this happened to anyone before? If it has was the stuff real or do you think ive been scammed

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    NEver heard of that, unless you're dealing with the man's gear. Seems like it would be safer to send it in boxes for lots of reasons. How much do you trust your source??

JRob is offline Associate Member
    I have had that before. And the gear was good. If you are worried post a pic of the gear or describe it to us and we'll see if anyone recognizes it.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Mine always come without boxes...They come wraped up and taped ...It makes a smaller package....Cheaper and looks less suspicious.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I have heard of it but personally I would rather it come in a box still sealed. But if its legit and your only source then there is not much you can do.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    I've gotten gear both ways. A box is nice I guess- but it still comes down to trusting your source.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    A lot of it depends on if you are getting amps or vials or what - for example nile sust amps have the cute little scorer and all that but there is no way to safetly send them in boxes - much better to pack them without them.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I have gotten gear without without the boxes and the gear was legit! Nothing to worry about!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Alot of the Mex. sources take the bottles out of the boxes...Saves space when they cross the border...

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    I am with Ironfist. Lot easier to transport and hide! All of my gear comes without boxes.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    i never get boxes w/ my gear

Uconish is offline Member
    Thanks guys Well i dont know how much i can trust my source because it was the first time i tried him but he came through with all the gear the gear is all Mexican so maybe thats why its not in boxes Someone said its easier to cross the boarder this way Anywayz i think its legit The dbols look like the pics ive seen and theyre hard and the vials are sealed and the caps were on the top You know the white things that say ttokkyo I think i have nothing to worry about but ill keep you guys posted on the progress we make Thanks

Thread Information