Thread: Test vs. Test??

SpiderRico is offline Member

Test vs. Test??

i was just wondering if it is opinion or someone could help me clear this up ... i know most people say test is test doesnt matter what type your run its test.. but i know they have different esters and half lifes but what i was wondering why if some people say test is test then why is test prop used for cutting when test e is generally used for mass i know prop is a shorter ester then E but could someone just help me clear this up??

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Im not sure exactly but I think its something to do wi the way the different esters act when in the body, some making you store more water and give more/less sides.

Like I said, thats just what I take as the reason! Curious to know other replies!

ya i hear ya on that thats why i dont know why most say test is test anyone else can help me out with this?

bump

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    When ppl say that,they are just generalizing.Because technically they are correct.All forms of test make you grow.But certain types of test are used for different reasons,as you stated above....You're looking to deep into what ppl state.

~Pinnacle~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i always thought poeple used prop to cut because it causes less water retention.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    this is the reason : when taking short esters, the peak concentration is generally lower. The higher the peak, the more water you put on. Long ester build up in the system, and distribute themselves a little more evenly due to the nature of the ester, and its corresponding solubility. 500mg of prop a week will peak much faster, but lower, than 500mg of E a week. You will retain water even with prop, but less. While cutting, it is more important to use AAS that do not aromatize or activate the estrogen/progesterone receptor, like anavar , or other DHT's. These are used with prop while cutting along with stronger anti-e's like letro, to dry up. To bulk, long esters, no anti-e's (if no sides are present), and aromatizing AAS like anadrol or progestins like deca are used. These will pack on mass.

big_C is offline Member
    Nicely said!!

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i always thought poeple used prop to cut because it causes less water retention.
    thats what i believed too thats why it goes so well with tren and also cuz its shot as often as tren and its always great to have test in every cycle... i guess i am just looking too far into it i was just curious

tren and prop are the best lean mass combo out there. You can add a non aromatizing oral like var, plus letro and clen (with keto) for a wicked ripping cycle. Six pack is guaranteed with the right diet. (for me, like 2500 clean calories a day, 30 min cardio, light weight high reps... ripped)

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i've said it before many times and i'll say it again....

all tests are the same. once the ester is cleaved off, its pure test. why people say they hold more water on prop versus long estered tests is because of many factors

1. their diets are usually not the same. people usually run prop on cutting cycles, where their diet is limited rather than a bulking diet w/ a long estered test.

2. dosing is different. 500mg/week of test prop shot 7 times a week, you're going to have a different test concentration in your body than say 500mg/week of test enanthate shot twice a week. Dose and frequency of doses is different thats why people see different results. its not the kind of test that matters. its how you use it.

one can easily run long estered tests in cutting cycles and short estered test in bulking cycles. we're all used to the "short for cutting" and "long for bulking" so thats why people use it. just like people can use tren /prop/eq for bulking and test/deca for cutting. its all about knowing how to properly use these drugs for these things, but most importantly, its your diet that will determine it all.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i've said it before many times and i'll say it again....

all tests are the same. once the ester is cleaved off, its pure test. why people say they hold more water on prop versus long estered tests is because of many factors

1. their diets are usually not the same. people usually run prop on cutting cycles, where their diet is limited rather than a bulking diet w/ a long estered test.

2. dosing is different. 500mg/week of test prop shot 7 times a week, you're going to have a different test concentration in your body than say 500mg/week of test enanthate shot twice a week. Dose and frequency of doses is different thats why people see different results. its not the kind of test that matters. its how you use it.

one can easily run long estered tests in cutting cycles and short estered test in bulking cycles. we're all used to the "short for cutting" and "long for bulking" so thats why people use it. just like people can use tren/prop/eq for bulking and test/deca for cutting. its all about knowing how to properly use these drugs for these things, but most importantly, its your diet that will determine it all.

we are used to it cause it makes more sense. your basically repeating what i just said, and adding the diet point, which is a good one. The higher the de-estered test peak, the more the water. Sure you can cut with test e, or bulk with prop, but why in the world would you? It just makes plain sense to use them how we are used to using them out of convenience. And yes, test is test is test is test is test.. im sounding like a parrot. the peak concentration of active test is what is related to bloat.

Thread Information