Thread: Letro help!

dsa8864667 is offline Member

Letro help!

I am running 1mg/ 4pumps of letro for 10 weeks of cycle of deca /teste results havent bin that good at all was wondering if letro is the reason. I dont keep track of what i eat but i eat like a mad man i own a restaurant so food isnt the problem. I work out 4x aweek very hard for at least 2hours and i know my stuff it legit got it through oasis. The only thing i can think of that is messing with my cycle is letro.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Unfortunately the more cycles you do(I know,this is your third cycle),the lesser results you'll acquire.Your first cycle being the best,second is good too.But after that,you can't expect to blow up on cycles.This is why you hear experienced guys tell new people to make the most of your first cycle,cause it's the best.
    Nowadays,I'm tickled to pull 6-7 lbs of lean mass off a cycle.But what a niggah gonna do...

~Pinnacle~

but the past 2weeks i have actulay lost 2-3 pound i forgot to mention that i started doing hcg past 2 weeks. ive only gained 8-10 so far in my cycle ive bin on this cycle a total of 19weeks including hgh i waited till around week 9 until i introduced ass into cycle. I also bumped up dose of test past 3weeks not sure if that will help.

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    but the past 2weeks i have actulay lost 2-3 pound i forgot to mention that i started doing hcg past 2 weeks. ive only gained 8-10 so far in my cycle ive bin on this cycle a total of 19weeks including hgh i waited till around week 9 until i introduced ass into cycle. I also bumped up dose of test past 3weeks not sure if that will help.
    The weight loss is water retention,I'm sure of that.You started the letro around that time,right?Also another thing to look at is a reduction in body fat.Are you getting skin fold tests done periodically?This is how you know how much is actual muscle verses BF.

~Pinnacle~

ive done letro throughout cycle and anastrozole this is how ive bin running it mon,wed,fri anastrozole o.5mg and letro 1mg rest of week. takeing last pill of anastrozole today then going to start to takeing letro ed at 1mg i am gyno prone that is why. no i dont get body fat checked. Im just getting frusterated cant break the 175lbs mark amd cant bench for shit.

You need to make sure you're eating 6 solid meals a day.And if you're looking for more strength,you might want to consider adding a strong oral like anadrol the last 4 weeks of your cycle.

~Pinnacle~

Cant do any oral's ive bin on acutane past 4weeks at 80mg. Is there something i can take to help me eat more with only about 4-5 weeks keft of current cycle? Thaks for the quick replys.

Cant wait till next cycle the one you helped me out with pinn. I want to try trena very badly.

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    Cant do any oral's ive bin on acutane past 4weeks at 80mg. Is there something i can take to help me eat more with only about 4-5 weeks keft of current cycle? Thaks for the quick replys.
    Not sure...but you certainly need to get those 6 solid meals in on a daily basis.Nutrition will make or break a cycle.That is the most common reason for lack of results on a cycle.You need to learn discipline.Stop and eat when you are suppose to,whether you're hungry or not.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information