Thread: Help!

sexybeast is offline Junior Member

Arrow Help!

Hi!
    Need some help!
    I have four weeks worth of IP 50mg dbols. I know they are supposedly not worth crap but thats all i can get my hands on.
    I also have 10 vials of sustanon 250 and 1 10ml vial of deca which each ml is 300mg.

I know it might not be the best cycle in the world but what do yall think would be the best way of cycling this. Im only 155lbs. Yeah not the biggest guy in the world. I dream of being 190 one day but thats not realistic goal for now. Ive set my goal for 170 or 175. Do yall think i can achieve this and if so whats the best way i can cycle this to maximize my results?

Thanks alot

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Why are you "getting your hands on" stuff if you have no idea what to do with it ? I'd suggest learning about what your doing before making any purchases. What if you don't buy enough gear for a cycle ?

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Why are you "getting your hands on" stuff if you have no idea what to do with it ? I'd suggest learning about what your doing before making any purchases. What if you don't buy enough gear for a cycle ?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    at 155lbs youre best cycle is food, food and more food. If you dont know how to eat properly, steroids are worthless. You should be able to reach your goal naturally and then hit the gear. Without a solid base, you wont get much from them and keep even less. I would do lots more research since it sounds like you have no idea what youre gettting yourself into. Steroids arent miracle drugs, yes they do work but require a solid base, hard work, dedication in and out of the gym as well as a very good diet. sounds like youre just looking for a get big quick scheme

I appreciate yalls opinions really. Ive been working out for about 4 years. Im cut up and have great definition imo. I also believe I have potential for lookin alot better. I eat like a pig believe me. Ive always had problems with putting on weight i guess i have a high metabolism. Do yall really not think i can gain ne thing from a cycle.

I took sust. 250 a year ago at only 250 mg a week. I know that sounds retarded but I did gain about 14 pounds. Then though i had no idea about pct or ne thang so i eventually lost it all. Feel free to criticize me. I dont mind I jus need some advice.
    Thanks in advance!

bump

Thread Information