Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

ultra test 250 dose

Hi, I usally use a single ester . I have enough for a cycle of ultra test 250 100mgs enan, 100mgs of cyp and 50 mgs of prop. I am running 500mgs per wk. I do one cc on mon and 1cc on thrus. It seems to me that the prop is getting wasted. I just started this cycle last wk. I wanted to know if I should up the dose from 500mgs to 750mgs per wk due to the prop? I am only getting 400mgs per wk of test between the cyp and the enan is this enough to tax the recpeptor sites?? . Is the prop getting wasted in this cycle or am I ok to just stick with the 500mgs per wk? I have been using test for over two years and usally run 500mgs per cycle with good results( using single esters) . What do you advise on this ultra test cycle?? Stick with the 500mgs or up to 750mgs per wk?? Thanks

Blog Entries
    Any help on this please??

big_C is offline Member
    Two years?? How many cycles in that time? Whats your stats...ect... you could bump to 750, be carefull, have nolva on hand def

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    Jump to EOD shots if you want to take advatage of the prop. Otherwise your test levels will look like a rollercoaster do to the highs and lows of the prop

Blog Entries
    I am 202 lbs 5'10 12-13% bf. I usally do 10-12 wk cycles and then pct . Then off for same length as I was on cycle to recover HPTA fully. So 10-12 wks on = 10-12 wks off repeat. So I done about 5 cycles in a little over two years. I am prone to gyno so I am running arimidex 0.5 ed with this cycle. Won't that be to much if I run the ultra test 250 eod. That would be like 1000mgs a wk. What due you advise I should do with my stats and prior cycles ??? Stick with the 500mgs per wk or bump up to 750mgs. Or go with the eod cause of the prop in the ultra test blend???Thanks for the help!!!

Blog Entries
    Any help on this please???

Thread Information