LILG is offline Junior Member

need info about M1T & steroids..

hi guys...im 24 yrold weight 198 around 6'2....i need some info about that how close is M1T to steroids ? im thinkin of givin either 1 a try....
    wit the steroids i have 1 main Q that can u target one body part with it...like lets say i want to make my arm size big so if i inject it directly to my arms, it gonna help or gonna be bad as i heard it'll be painful...im curious as painful in wat way..i know the fatty part of the ass is the best part to inject but im jus curious that can i target jus my arms by injecting there.
    wat r the side effects if i go that way i.e injectin in arms? and wat r the best 1 if i have to go that route...deca or test one's?
    last thing as i mention before is M1T or even 1-Ad any close to steroids
    anykinda feedback will help as u can c im a rookie in this
    thnx guys

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    For bigger arms, work your core, Chest, Back and Legs.

Site enhancement with AAS is highly speculative.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by LILG
    hi guys...im 24 yrold weight 198 around 6'2....i need some info about that how close is M1T to steroids ? im thinkin of givin either 1 a try....
    wit the steroids i have 1 main Q that can u target one body part with it...like lets say i want to make my arm size big so if i inject it directly to my arms, it gonna help or gonna be bad as i heard it'll be painful...im curious as painful in wat way..i know the fatty part of the ass is the best part to inject but im jus curious that can i target jus my arms by injecting there.
    wat r the side effects if i go that way i.e injectin in arms? and wat r the best 1 if i have to go that route...deca or test one's?
    last thing as i mention before is M1T or even 1-Ad any close to steroids
    anykinda feedback will help as u can c im a rookie in this
    thnx guys
    Chemically speaking they are steroids. I don't even think 1-Ad is legal in the US anymore. You can't just have big arms without being big. AASs will make all skeletal muscle grow, just like you would naturally. To emphasize a particular muscle you need to training it more.

LILG is offline Junior Member
    wat is AASs? so if u inject right in ur arm, it wont do any good ?
    and is that 1-AD or M1T another form of steroid in caps form?
    so then the roids dont make u big but its the training that make arms big...i forget to mention that i do have big chest and shoulders jus the friggin arms r small like 15.5 inches
    any suggestions?

Thread Information