flyhalf is offline Associate Member

best cutting cycle?

im in week 11 of my test e / eq cycle. i have lost a ton of fat between lifting, cardio and a good clean diet (like 25 lbs). i went from 237lbs to 210 and now im starting to go back up in weight (im sure its muscle because my diet or workout hasnt changed). problem im having is getting rid of the rest of my fat, or at least getting it down more. i kinda stopped losing weight around week 6-7. any changes i can make in this current cycle which is only three more weeks? if not, please give me some pointers for my next cycle. im really more concerned with getting leaner than i am with bulking. when i started this cycle i was around 25% bf, i am now around 17-19%. my friend who is a bodybuilder gave me his diet he uses for cutting for shows, it worked for awhile but has stopped around week 6. ps going for my first 300lbs bench press on monday, maxed out at 220lbs first day of cycle. did 285lbs last monday and 270 the monday before that.

big_C is offline Member
    Whats your diet look like?? Congrats on 300, i got around the 400 mark 2 years ago and kind of stayed there...doin sets at 380 now, got 535 on the neg a month ago..BTW..that avatar is nice!!

7 small meals a day, veggies, tuna, bonless/skinless chicken breast, brown rice, 1 banana, protien shakes, couple rice cakes, oatmeal, eggs. dont do carbs to late in the day. i play rugby so i run about 15 miles a week, lift 4 days a week for an hour and a half per day, im like stuck. maybe its water or something. its just below my belly button and it goes around to my love handles like a spare tire.

heres a couple before and after pics, there not great but i see improvement
    Last edited by flyhalf; 07-28-2006 at 05:10 PM.

Darkness is offline Member
    You did great, dont expect to get 100% of your goals in just one cycle. Some of us have done 5+ cycles and still not happy!

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    very nice job - def can tell u lost weight and u are more lean looking. u might wanna change something around to throw you body off as it just might of gotten used to things. sometimes that works for me

yeah i eat like shit on saturday, beer, burgers, pizza. ive bumped my carbs for a week, then lowered them for a week. im starting to plan my next cycle for the end of december. i want to get my bf down around 10-15% or at least loose some belly fat before i start bulking. i was thinking about throwing winny in on next cycle. is there something beside winny that works better? im doing test and eq right now. suggestions please.

Thread Information