1time is offline New Member

Exclamation 1 time only..need help

Okay, gang. Here is the deal. I am going to be doing one cycle and one cycle only. VERY short cycle of Test Enanthate with Proviron as my anti-E. Obviously Clomid for my PCT, and then two 2 week cycles of clen to loose fat. I have tried everything except Anabolics. I have the skill and talent to go anywhere to play college baseball, but what the coaches don't like is my body. IT NEEDS TO CHANGE. I know everyone will be telling me "YOU ARE WAAY TO YOUNG FOR ANABOLICS". Believe me, I know that you are right. I just wanted to check with some experts about my choice of cycle to see if everything checks out alright. Get back to me if you can. ALL input is accepted graciously

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    How long are you going to run the Test cycle?And at what dose?

~Pinnacle~

man-g is offline Associate Member

Talking

I am going to be doing one cycle and one cycle only

hahahahaha..........

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    1 cycle only.........i remember saying that to myself

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by man-g
    I am going to be doing one cycle and one cycle only

hahahahaha..........
    my thoughts exactly...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by 1time
    Okay, gang. Here is the deal. I am going to be doing one cycle and one cycle only. VERY short cycle of Test Enanthate with Proviron as my anti-E. Obviously Clomid for my PCT, and then two 2 week cycles of clen to loose fat. I have tried everything except Anabolics. I have the skill and talent to go anywhere to play college baseball, but what the coaches don't like is my body. IT NEEDS TO CHANGE. I know everyone will be telling me "YOU ARE WAAY TO YOUNG FOR ANABOLICS". Believe me, I know that you are right. I just wanted to check with some experts about my choice of cycle to see if everything checks out alright. Get back to me if you can. ALL input is accepted graciously
    This is rather ridiculous bro, and I think you know it. If you want help you must state your age, training background, how long and what doses you are planning, etc. And I doubt you 'have tried everything except Anabolics'

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    test e is not for a short cycle it needs to be run for at least 10-12 weeks,prop would be better advised for a short cycle imo.

To answer your questions mike....I'm 18 years old, Which I know is way to young for this, but I'm pretty set on my mind. I have been working out since I was 12, but didn't start lifting until 14-15. I do ALOT of running and I like 6 days a week, changing my routine ever 3 weeks. I have tried legalgear, creatines, Andro, hydorxycut, AND I've tried natural..Nothing is making a dent.

Oh, BTW, I can only do one cycle, anything more than that would make me toxic in my 1st NCAA piss test.

To answer your questions mike....I'm 18 years old, Which I know is way to young for this, but I'm pretty set on my mind. I have been working out since I was 12, but didn't start lifting until 14-15. I do ALOT of running and I like 6 days a week, changing my routine ever 3 weeks. I have tried legalgear, creatines, Andro, hydorxycut, AND I've tried natural..Nothing is making a dent.
    OK...I won't be one to flame you since you have your mind made up.I'll opt instead to make sure you run a safe cycle.

Now what dose,and how long?

~Pinnacle~

I don't need ALOT of mass...I only wanted to run it for 8 weeks or so....I was going to run Test E for 8 weeks at 500/wk. But someone has told me that test-e needs to go for at least 10 weeks. Any suggestions?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    prop would be better for a shorter cycle but this would mean ed injects!

I don't need ALOT of mass...I only wanted to run it for 8 weeks or so....I was going to run Test E for 8 weeks at 500/wk. But someone has told me that test-e needs to go for at least 10 weeks. Any suggestions?
    You seem to have done research on this matter.

Yes...you need to run it for 10 weeks at least.You don't necessarily need to run 500 mgs.At your age I suggest 350-400 mgs tops for ten weeks.You'll get more than enough results from that dose.

You have your Clomid and Nolv ready for PCT?

Do you know how to inject properly?What needles to use?

You have a solid diet set up?

~Pinnacle~

Well, here is the thing pinnacle. Yes, i do have clomid ready..But I was told to run the anti-e throughout the entire cycle(Nolva). I know clomid should be started two weeks after last injection with Test-E. I am still working on the diet, but I still have almost a month until I get started. I will be using a 3cc 23 gauge 1.5" from the sponser link. My buddy has planned on teaching me about the injection, and I have also read several threads about the injections and the proper sites. Any words about the clen ?

Well, here is the thing pinnacle. Yes, i do have clomid ready..But I was told to run the anti-e throughout the entire cycle(Nolva). I know clomid should be started two weeks after last injection with Test-E. I am still working on the diet, but I still have almost a month until I get started. I will be using a 3cc 23 gauge 1.5" from the sponser link. My buddy has planned on teaching me about the injection, and I have also read several threads about the injections and the proper sites. Any words about the clen?
    Sounds like you're all set bro...you did your homework!!

I like the Clen at PCT.Good idea.

Just consider the length you are running the Test at,and the dose.

Good Luck-

~Pinnacle~

One last thing, Pinnacle...Anti-E...Nolva or Prov? And should I run it through the whole cycle or just at PCT?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    spotinjections.com

bro if your going to only run one cycle you should make the most out of it. i would run test-e but do the full 12 wedeks. this will also give you a little leway in the diet. as for anti-e i would run nolv 10mg day and 20 mg day with pct. you should run the clomid for pct. you might also wont to look into t-bol for a 4 week jump start for the test.

just in case you dont know all of said we would only going to do one cycle. my first cycle has not stoped yet lol

One last thing, Pinnacle...Anti-E...Nolva or Prov? And should I run it through the whole cycle or just at PCT?
    I'd run Prov through the cycle,and Nolv at PCT.

~Pinnacle~

Proviron . It works best with testosterone . Cures problems at the root and frees up more testosterone. Keep in mind that you are adding a c-17 aa drug to your cycle if you decide to use it. I wouldn't use it personally but it's your choice. I'm 21 and did 5 cycles and now I'm holding off till I'm 23 because I don't feel it's necessary anymore until I'm a little older. I only gained like 6 lbs. So don't think that one cycle only of test is going to make you superman. Your life and your choice. Either way, good luck.

Would I be better off with some other anabolic if I HAVE to stay a little shorter on the cycle?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    there is no need for prov with a test only cycle at 500mg week.

Would I be better off with some other anabolic if I HAVE to stay a little shorter on the cycle?
    You can go with a Test Prop cycle for 8 weeks.But you'll be shooting every day.If you don't have a problem with that,then it's an option.
    But you want to stay with a TEST only cycle.Don't start adding other shit into the cycle.You only need TEST to achieve the goal you are after.

~Pinnacle~

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    Proviron. It works best with testosterone. Cures problems at the root and frees up more testosterone. Keep in mind that you are adding a c-17 aa drug to your cycle if you decide to use it. I wouldn't use it personally but it's your choice. I'm 21 and did 5 cycles and now I'm holding off till I'm 23 because I don't feel it's necessary anymore until I'm a little older. I only gained like 6 lbs. So don't think that one cycle only of test is going to make you superman. Your life and your choice. Either way, good luck.

Bro, 5 cycles and you've only gained 6 lbs? Wtf? You could get 6 lbs from creatine. Screw that. You don't even need the creatine. You get 6 lbs easily from diet alone. What kind of "cycles" were you running?

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    1 cycle only.........i remember saying that to myself
    lol so did I, Im coming up on number 4 lol

So Test-E, MINIMUM of 10 weeks; sounds like that's what we're talking about here. Where on this board can I get picks verified?

Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Bro, 5 cycles and you've only gained 6 lbs? Wtf? You could get 6 lbs from creatine. Screw that. You don't even need the creatine. You get 6 lbs easily from diet alone. What kind of "cycles" were you running?
    If you read the cycles he has done..you'd see why.He's 155 pounds dripping wet.Genetics aren't in his favor at all.You're right,he should just stick to creatine..LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~Pinnacle~

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    when ru taking this piss test... test E is in your system and detecable for like 3 or 4 months. so hope it's not anytime too soon

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    If you read the cycles he has done..you'd see why.He's 155 pounds dripping wet.Genetics aren't in his favor at all.You're right,he should just stick to creatine..LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

~Pinnacle~
    You're wrong about that considering you haven't seen any pics big guy. But that's alright cause I really don't need any arguments. Plus I gained like 30lbs. but I haven't cycled for a while because of work and school. But please feel free to talk all you want.

I wont' have to piss until next September at the earliest..I just want be VERRRRY cautious about it...No reason to get myself banned from the NCAA .

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~

I don't care if his genetics are good, bad or whatever. Unless he has some major medical problem, then he can grow off of 5000-6000 cals a day at 155 lbs. Now it's certainly not easy for 155 lb guy to eat that much (I know--I've been there), but it can be done. It's all about will.

You're wrong about that considering you haven't seen any pics big guy. But that's alright cause I really don't need any arguments. Plus I gained like 30lbs. but I haven't cycled for a while because of work and school. But please feel free to talk all you want.

If you gained 30 lbs but only kept 6, then obviously your diet, training and/or pct were waaaaaaaay off.

Could he just be an extremely hard gainer?

Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    If you gained 30 lbs but only kept 6, then obviously your diet, training and/or pct were waaaaaaaay off.
    NO SH*T DUDE. GOING TO SCHOOL AND WORKING 13 HOURS A DAY MAKES IT HARD TO EAT 5,000+ CALORIES AND LIFT LIKE AN ANIMAL. PLUS I DON'T LIVE AT HOME WITH MOMMY AND DADDY I HAVE BILLS TO PAY.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you say youve tried all these other supplements and cant gain anything. What it sounds like to me is that your diet isnt very good. What does your diet look like? If your diet sucks, you wont get anything from steroids and will keep even less. At your age, if youre not gaining its most likely due to your diet

NO SH*T DUDE. GOING TO SCHOOL AND WORKING 13 HOURS A DAY MAKES IT HARD TO EAT 5,000+ CALORIES AND LIFT LIKE AN ANIMAL. PLUS I DON'T LIVE AT HOME WITH MOMMY AND DADDY I HAVE BILLS TO PAY.

Hey, it was your money. Sounds like you earned it.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    should have just went on and paid ur bills cause the money u spent on gear was obviously a waste.

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, I've run my one and only cycle....13 or 14 times now, hehehe.

Thread Information