Todd223 is offline New Member

Arrow Cat on Steroids... Help

Okay,
    I have a friend whom is going give his cat some eq. (only a small amount) He wont stop talking about it. Any thoughts on what happends. Has anyone ever heard of or done it. Let me know.

PS. Dont want to hear all the "animal cruelty" responses. Just what you think. I aint doin it. Buddy is.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is stupid.............. Your buddy is a dope. Most likely nothing will happen to the cat but that's not the point.

Steven7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd223
    Okay,
    I have a friend whom is going give his cat some eq. (only a small amount) He wont stop talking about it. Any thoughts on what happends. Has anyone ever heard of or done it. Let me know.

PS. Dont want to hear all the "animal cruelty" responses. Just what you think. I aint doin it. Buddy is.

Well the bottle of EQ I have has a picture of a bull,pig,horse and dog on it. So It can be used for animals. But for what reason, I'm not sure. Maybe for a deficiency or something.

Any ideas why he wants to give his cat EQ?

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    I've seen it done in dogs. Saw a pitbull on roids, was like a cartoon. Huge and cut, could see the striations in the pectorals and delts of the dog, haha, so it should work on a cat too (both mammals and have same receptors). Remember though, this isn't a 115 lb dog or a 210 lb guy, it's a 10lb cat, so take it really really easy on the dose. The thing will probably shut down real hard too so use proper PCT.

Montgomery

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    I've seen it done in dogs. Saw a pitbull on roids, was like a cartoon. Huge and cut, could see the striations in the pectorals and delts of the dog, haha, so it should work on a cat too (both mammals and have same receptors). Remember though, this isn't a 115 lb dog or a 210 lb guy, it's a 10lb cat, so take it really really easy on the dose. The thing will probably shut down real hard too so use proper PCT.

Montgomery
    Yes...be sure to give the cat nolva and clomid

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    This is stupid.............. Your buddy is a dope. Most likely nothing will happen to the cat but that's not the point.
    You should lock this thread MM.....Really,this is total bullshit!Just one more reason why new members should have to have a wait period to post!!

~Pinnacle~

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    Tell your buddy to STOP giving the car the EQ.....having said that, I am no huge animal rights activist nor do I even like cats.

I am however a member of PETA...People for the Eating of Tasty Animals!!!

Just kidding though, your buddy doesn't seem too intelligent...tell him to send me his EQ!!!!

bigJJ is offline Member
    Gotta agree with Pinnacle on this one.

As regards the topic of the thread... I really, really just don't know where to begin on this.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    tell him that he is an idiot cause there are people that could put this juice to good use...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You should lock this thread MM.....Really,this is total bullshit!Just one more reason why new members should have to have a wait period to post!!

~Pinnacle~
    I think your correct Pinn.... I will lock this.

Thread Information