xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

deca winstrol and primo ?

Ok well my friend is planning on guying some winstrol , deca and primo.......he wants to do a 6 week cycle.......we have done alot of research into them....they all seem to go good together..hes trying to cut up and maintain size and maybe gain a little muscle in the process.........is this a good stack......none of these will give bitch tits will they ?.........and can someone make a 6 week cycle please?

GoTGunS? is offline Junior Member
    Read up on the deca , ull find info on something called progesterone, and that kind of gyno is no walk in the park to handle.

what doses wul di have to take t at to get those effects?

Kullman is offline Member
    it depends on the person. Someone can get gyno (bitchtits) off of 400mg's whereas someone could use 1000 and not get gyno.

i been looking up postsfor a while and none were about deca gyno......what would be a good cycle i could take with a small chance of gyno.......how can youi get rid of deca gyno if it occurs?

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    The only way of getting ride of it is with surgery, taking nova will help a little in preventing it, do some search on winstrol , and eq, arimidex . And six weeks is not long enough at least 8 weeks. The cycle wont kick in until the 3rd or 4th week.

what can i take to make sure i dont get gyno ? and how much deca would be adecent dose.....how manyy days and how much per week and
    winny,t3 and clen if i take one of those and dec is that good for cutting ? will deca make me gain water?

sleazyrider is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by xzoomzx
    what can i take to make sure i dont get gyno ? and how much deca would be adecent dose.....how manyy days and how much per week and
    winny,t3 and clen if i take one of those and dec is that good for cutting ? will deca make me gain water?
    Hey, i thought you said this was your friend's cycle?!

Bump 4 ya so you can get some more views on this cycle.

Peace, Sleazy

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    It's a great cycle. Clean. Take the Deca at 100mg/4days, or 200mg once a week. That should be good enough as long as you're also stacking the winny and primo. Also, it's small enough that you won't have to worry about needing nolvadex . You shouldn't go less than 8 weeks on this one.
    I've seen awesome results from friends on this. Don't w*ss out on your training, or your diet, and you'll be pleased.

wait a sec... do you need to know the dosage of primo and winny too?

yea winny and primo would be great

Alright....
    Winny: 50mg/every other day
    Primo: 200mg once a week
    Primo and Deca should take about ten days to begin hitting you, and they'll still keep for awhile after your cycle- don't stop trying to stack the weights when it's over!
    You should've known these dosages if you studied, so I'm going to add this: keep studying. OK?
    That's your cycle. If you train hard and eat well, you'll be a budding stud in 10 weeks from the day you start. Keep a journal to track your progress, and take before and after pics!

welthis honstly is for my workout partner......i have no way of getting any of this stuff.......he wont get me any hes soo annoying with it ........but the only place i think i can get it from is a stupid online source and its probaly a scammer

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Question:

Is it safe to take Winny orally for 10 weeks?

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I think winstrol works better with eq, not deca . Deca seems to make you more bloated while eq gives you more hardness and vascularity. I would switch from deca to eq if you have a chance.

wouldunt winstrol make the bloated effect go away ?........and if i take eq i can get gyno

Eq is a lot like deca from all the results that I've seen and heard from others. They can both give gyno if too much is taken. Winny and primo will harden and shred. anyway a month after the cycle, you'll drop any water weight and retain all the muscle you gained. I've seen this cycle do wonders- M&F model wonders. Like I said- it's a great , clean cycle. no worries. Now all you have to do is grow some cajones and train!

Thread Information