testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

WINNY: to drink or not to drink

i know that it is less toxic to shoot winny, wich is what i'll be doing. 50mgs ed for 6wks (with my test e cycle). wondering if i still will be compramising my liver values while injecting, im a little confused on this issue. do i need to run liver protection?

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't think so. Liver protection is needed with orals or when you drink it because it has to pass through your liver. An injection is right into the muscle.

My two cents anyway, but I'm no expert. Anyone disagree?

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    i'm not sure, but is it possible to run winny for 8+ weeks if you were shooting it, that is if it wasn't hard on the liver?

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    i'm not sure, but is it possible to run winny for 8+ weeks if you were shooting it, that is if it wasn't hard on the liver?

Not sure, there are some good profiles in the profiles forum. We can probably get some good info there. I haven't heard of anyone running winny for longer than 8 weeks though. I have always thought of that as a compound to finish off a cycle for say...around 6 weeks?? Then again, I have no experience cycling as of yet. I am here to learn though.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    If you drink winny it makes 2 passes through your liver. If you shoot it, it makes 1 past. Either way is toxic, but oral administration being more so.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes the inj is still liver toxic,as powerlifter has stated if you shoot it it passes through your liver the once,taken orally twice,so its better to inj but its still liver toxic,you should look it up in the profiles.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Just out of curiosity u are running the winny at the last 6 weeks of your test cycle correct?

and i take it there main reason u posed this question is because you'll be sticking yourself 9x a week (that is if u are doing Test E at 250 2x a week of course)

9 darts per week is a bit much for me but there are others on here who hit many more spots then i do so....

goose is offline Banned
    Yes you must use liver protection,I never take risks when a compound is liver toxic,even if its var.

goose4....

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    Just out of curiosity u are running the winny at the last 6 weeks of your test cycle correct?

and i take it there main reason u posed this question is because you'll be sticking yourself 9x a week (that is if u are doing Test E at 250 2x a week of course)

9 darts per week is a bit much for me but there are others on here who hit many more spots then i do so....
    yep, sound about right. i'm gonna try and rotaite just glutes and quads the whole time. but i'm going for calve shots with the winny if i can handle it. see if i cant' settle this myth of site growth. what liv protection do you guys recomend, preferably cheap

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Well most has been said, I usually maintain 1-2 gallons of water intake a day if im on it or not. I used 100mgs of win EOD and 75mgs of tren ed for about 10 weeks. Basically stopped cus of being fed up shooting. I was at a time in my life i was younger and was not caring about side effects only wanted results. But 4 months later i had a full physical and everything was ok as far as liver enzymes and so forth. I cant say i would ever reccomend it though cus ive seen people bearly use it and have problems. I would have to say the water and what few supplements i used helped a lot.

how did the winny eod treat you. i've heard mixed opinions on this

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    It was good, just felt like i was punched in the arm the next day. But that was 2ccs

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    how did the winny eod treat you. i've heard mixed opinions on this
    imo i did winny once and it was the last one because it's kill my joints like crasy...i like the result but not the side effect...

goose is offline Banned
    Its really bad for joints, the injection shot hurts every time- the results are good.Liver protection milk thistle is all you need.

goose4.....

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Calve shots are a big no no especially if you've never done them before.

ranran is offline Junior Member
    6 weeks is good, def. liver protect.--LiverX is excellent, Liv52 is another. You should def. run it ED. The last cycle that I ran winny I split the dosages up...say if i were running it @50mgs./day I would shoot half ml in the morning and then in the evening, say around 8 or 9 I would drink the other half. This was the first time I had tried it this way, I did so after reading some research articles on winny and the benefits of altering the administration of it. Bill Luwellen(sp?)has a great article on this. I will say that my physic was tighter and harder after this winny and prop cycle, than It was the one previous, but it could very well have been that I just busted my butt a little bit more. I don't know.

Calf shots are definitely a no-no, there is a great post covering this subject on this board if you are interested.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah forget the calf shots... not a good idea

Thread Information