Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bigger is offline Senior Member

customs got my pakege, wtf to do???

i got a letter from customs today and it says that i must be there as soon as possible? what can i do to protect my self???

sf77777 is offline New Member
    Get advice from a lawyer, not a forum.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Ignore that mother fvcker... Throw the letter away. Do not go down there. Deny you ever had anything shipped to you if questioned. Do not sign for a package if it comes to you, do not even hold it, just say you were not expecting anything so you are refusing it... Close the door.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    don't go. the letter means they don't think they have enough ammunition to justify a prosecution. they're hoping you'll go in and give them enough rope to hang you. NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER - DON'T DO THEIR JOB FOR THEM! you have a right to remain silent, exercise it. all they can do is hold the package, which you're not getting back anyway.

your package wasn't big enough to justify a Controlled Delivery, warrant and raid, so they're not really going to do anything but put your name and address on a watch list. however, if you walked in, broke down and confessesd ANYTHING, they now have enough for conviction, without having to put all that work into a CD/warrant/raid/grand jury.

see how it works?

but you should clean house anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    Good call.

well iit says that i must give them a call, im in sweden so?

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    Give johan a pm... he is from sweden and he is a vet, he should know.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    don't believe them. don't even talk to them.

"deny you ordered a package" - if you're doing this, you're already making the mistake of TALKING TO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! DON'T GIVE THEM THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK ON YOU, SOME OF THEM ARE BETTER THAN USED CAR SALESMEN!

"sorry, my dad made me promise never to talk to investigator without a lawyer present, sorry"

"but we're just trying to give you a chance to help yourself. its your only chance to..."

"sorry" *close door*

don't be rude or make it personal, but DON'T GIVE THEM ANYTHING TO WORK WITH. ANYTHING!

it's not personal - he is law enforcement - it is his job to put you in jail. don't be angry with him, he's just doing his job. YOUR JOB is to get away with it and not go to jail - you're a criminal - be a good one!

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    my advice was great advice...in America. contact Johan AND a swedish lawyer. but FIND OUT WHAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE BEFORE RESPONDING TO ANYONE.

we get the same kind of letters in america, and they tell us we HAVE to do things. law enforcement will always tell you you HAVE to do something, see what a lawyer says.

my advice was great advice...
    tooting your own horn bro? It is great advice though

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    it's not personal - he is law enforcement - it is his job to put you in jail. don't be angry with him, he's just doing his job. YOUR JOB is to get away with it and not go to jail - you're a criminal - be a good one!
    I love it MMA! All to often I hear "f*cking pigs", and "I hate the police", they are just guys doing their jobs, it it our job to not make it easy on them-that's all, nothing personal.

i sent johan a pm still waiting for a reply, ****! it also says on the letter that im suspected smuggler

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    I live in a country that is strict and law enforcement here are probably the most clever in the world. What has helped me, and this is for future advice, is when I place an order I do it in stages and slowly have each thing shipped to me. So,if I order test, clomid, and nolva, I'll make sure the test comes 1st, then I'll place an order for the pills, et . Its small, just an envelope, and it doesn't raise any more suspicion than a normal letter. Make sure you never have to sign for something. When you purchase your gear, make this clear with the seller...no signing! The only way you can safely get away with it is if you have a prescription...which I take it you do not.

i sent johan a pm still waiting for a reply, ****! it also says on the letter that im suspected smuggler
    Let us know what johan says.

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I live in a country that is strict and law enforcement here are probably the most clever in the world. What has helped me, and this is for future advice, is when I place an order I do it in stages and slowly have each thing shipped to me. So,if I order test, clomid, and nolva, I'll make sure the test comes 1st, then I'll place an order for the pills, et . Its small, just an envelope, and it doesn't raise any more suspicion than a normal letter. Make sure you never have to sign for something. When you purchase your gear, make this clear with the seller...no signing! The only way you can safely get away with it is if you have a prescription...which I take it you do not.
    never had to sign for anything

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Let us know what johan says.
    he has no experince of this matter he is a lycky bastard...lol

mranak is offline Associate Member
    It amazes me how few people actually follow this very good advice when it is given.

Tank05 is offline New Member
    Yeah if they had enough prrof they would already be knocking down your door. Ignore all.. what package????

wtf is a pakege??..lol, well the thing is that my house is now clean, my computer will be taken home to a bud of mine tonight, i never even thougt of giving them a call, also i havent got their letter, i dont think they can prove it, havent paid by CC.

can i go to prisson???....lol...do not wanna do that, if i get to do piss test im fuked,

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    bigger prison sentance in sweden is so unlikely. remember the the big time FAT powerlifter dude that got busted with millions of tabs and hundrads of thousands of amps?? He got like 3-4 years and he had those ammounts!!

A buddy of mine that got busted(but the cops came to him, searched his place ect)just got böter and nothing more.
    chill som fan .thx johan

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    your advice is greatly appreciated MMA. thanks bro

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I love it MMA! All to often I hear "f*cking pigs", and "I hate the police", they are just guys doing their jobs, it it our job to not make it easy on them-that's all, nothing personal.
    "nothing personal...just business" - The Godfather

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    your advice is greatly appreciated MMA. thanks bro
    you're very welcome, but like i said, my expertise is the american scene. check with a swedish lawyer

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    One of the best lines ever written on AR... lol

This should be on a bumper sticker...

Well maybe not a bumper sticker, then you'd be getting pulled over alot...

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep us posted though! I also live in scandinavia so am very interested.. I got a packet seized a while back (that was in Estonia) and got 2 letters and now havent heard anything from them for two weeks. I didnt answer the letters (in mine it only said that a packet was seized and needs futher investigation - contact us ASAP)

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    did you use a fake name on the order? it'd be pretty hard to prove that you were the one who ordered, but i agree if you get a piss test you're probably fuked. avoid that at all cost.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    good luck

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    it also says on the letter that im suspected smuggler
    Thats one stupid letter,
    "we need you to come pick up your package in person. We think your a suspected smuggler."
    LMAO.. Sounds like the swedish officials arent too bright...

TCEL300 is offline Member
    best thing to do.....get a domestic source

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Ignore that mother fvcker... Throw the letter away. Do not go down there. Deny you ever had anything shipped to you if questioned. Do not sign for a package if it comes to you, do not even hold it, just say you were not expecting anything so you are refusing it... Close the door.
    Hi!
    I don`t know what the rule is in the US, but in general anyone can order something in your name, so having your name on the adress doesn`t prove a damn shit. I read an article about this and in Norway only 10% of those who order AS via the mail get busted. The reason is that those 10% admit it and try to claim they didn`t know it was illegal or some other shit. The other 90% who get caught simply say "I have no idea what you are talking about. I haven`t ordered anything".

I`ve also read several places that you have to sign for a package or open it in order for the cops to make their claim on you stick. This makes sense as you can`t very well get busted because someone else ordered something in your name to frame you or with the intent of stealing it from your mail box or something.

Did you know that 70% of the inmates in US prisons are there because they talked too much? A general rule when the cops are on your tail, just say "I have nothing to say". ALWAYS!
    The first guy you EVER say ANYTHING to is your lawyer. PERIOD!
    If you have to show up at the station, bring a lawyer. PERIOD!

muskel is offline New Member

Wink

yup i'm from estonia too. Tallinn to be precise. I get my stuff from a friend who gets it from another guy who imports everything straight from russia one can buy anythig all sorts of steroids , Growth Hormone and all. The only thing needed is money.

Prices are dirt cheap too..

kool.. another member who lives in estonia.. I checked b4 at some point and I was the only one registered atleast.. Do u know BTW how does the post office/ustoms react to packages here? I have some HCG ,nolva and clomid seized presently =)

STONES2 is offline Associate Member

If you listen to them you will be sorry, cops are liars internationaly, they are successful because as citizens we do not know our rights.

Twostones

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Thats one stupid letter,
    "we need you to come pick up your package in person. We think your a suspected smuggler."
    LMAO.. Sounds like the swedish officials arent too bright...

If i am not mistaken they were one of the first countries o supply needles for free to heroin addicts because of the huge problem in thier country.

Let me get this striaght. stop steroids !! Gooooooooooooo heroin.

I dont think the heroin problem is huge in sweden. to my knowledge its about the same as many other european countries and to my knowledge not the worst by a longshot.. I think suppliyng junkuies with free needles is the only smart way to go anyway..

I thought ppl usually stereotype sweden as that country with a lot of blonde big tittied girls naked all the time.. aka.. Swedish bikini team etc..

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ...deny, deny, deny.

Stupidhippo,

i dont know how they react. There is no law in estonia against steroids . Steroids are treated as prescription drugs. But if one gets caught selling them then i guess he's ****3d. People who import usually hide that stuff into things and then just cross the border. My friend usually orders them from russia. He also orders Flex Gym clothes and stuff. Then he just redistributes and sells. Aint no police ever been interested here about how steroids are sold or who buys them. I havent heard of anyone who has gone to jail for roids in Estoina. Besides, steroids are sold to a few powerlifters too who work for the police. Anyways, police here are interested more in hunting down drugs (cocaine, crack etc.) and busting criminals than going on some wild goose chase
    for some sstiiiiirr--0oids which they dont give a fu<k about anyways.

Stupidhippo,

i dont know how they react. There is no law in estonia against steroids . Steroids are treated as prescription drugs. But if one gets caught selling them then i guess he's ****3d. People who import usually hide that stuff into things and then just cross the border. My friend usually orders them from russia. He also orders Flex Gym clothes and stuff. Then he just redistributes and sells. Aint no police ever been interested here about how steroids are sold or who buys them. I havent heard of anyone who has gone to jail for roids in Estoina. Besides, steroids are sold to a few powerlifters too who work for the police. Anyways, police here are interested more in hunting down drugs (cocaine, crack etc.) and busting criminals than going on some wild goose chase
    for some sstiiiiirr--0oids which they dont give a fu<k about anyways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information