Thread: Prop...WOW....

JKbaseball is offline Junior Member

Prop...WOW....

guys, little problem i need some advice on from someone who knows a lil more than i do.

im shootin prop right now, took first 100mg shot 2 days ago in the left glut...

to make a long story short, shot went well, but its two days later and i still cant fukin sit down. the soreness is unbearable...so bad that im not about to take another today, which i should. it wouldnt be a prob but im kind of a professional athlete and i need to be able to move my lower body...a lot...on a daily basis in order to train and function properly.

i know people react differently to the prop ester...this is my first time...and the prop basically told me that it hates me.

im going to try givin myself a 50mg shot in the thigh to see if the pain is any more tolerable.

now, does anyone have any advice as to how i can alleviate this ridiculous soreness so the next time isnt half as bad as this, or is this what i have to expect after every shot? i rubbed the shitttt out of it afterward, and stretched like a maniac, but still nothing. my boy suggested runnin the vial under some hot water or something, then maybe applying a heat pack post-inject...any thoughts?

id appreciate any advice anyone can offer up.

thanks bros.

ps - i dont have any sterile oil layin around the house, so cuttin it isnt an option for me right now.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i hate that sh_t bro. i shot up 100 mgs of test prop in my calf once and i couldn't walk right for over a week. it really sucked at the time, but its kinda funny now. anyway, ive heard that if you microwave some canola oil, or any other type of cooking oil and mix it with your gear it should prevent some of the pain. what brand of gear are you running anyway? if its golden triangle then it doesn't suprise me at all that your in pain, that brand is pretty painful.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    i hate that sh_t bro. i shot up 100 mgs of test prop in my calf once and i couldn't walk right for over a week. it really sucked at the time, but its kinda funny now. anyway, ive heard that if you microwave some canola oil, or any other type of cooking oil and mix it with your gear it should prevent some of the pain. what brand of gear are you running anyway? if its golden triangle then it doesn't suprise me at all that your in pain, that brand is pretty painful.
    I wouldnt recomend this idea. Grab some sterile oil, b-12, cottonseed, or grapeseed. it SHOULD be sterile...

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    I wouldnt recomend this idea. Grab some sterile oil, b-12, cottonseed, or grapeseed. it SHOULD be sterile...
    I agree. Dont inject ANYTHING unless you know it's sterile. You get an infection and you wont be playing whatever sport you partake in for a bit.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    FWIW in two weeks you will be use to it.... so till then take some pain killers, and live with a heating pad....

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    run it under hot water inject slow and softly massage after inject. if u can cut it with b-12 or sterile oil. also prop should be shot at the least every other day if not u will start showin sides and ur teammates will know whats up.

JKbaseball is offline Junior Member
    thanks bros, good stuff, any idea where i can get some sterile b12 or grapeseed oil? id rather go out and get some tomorrow so i can shoot, but if not, i guess ill order it.
    thanks a lot guys...i look forward to hearing from someone/everyone.
    later.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    just click on b12, or oil..

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Advil Bro!!!

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i would mix it with b12 sterile oil

zircon is offline Junior Member
    b12 helps squat for me, sterile oil works like a bomb.

BTW I stuck through 6 weeks of this dude...you can do it lol...and I did 150mg eod.

After 4 weeks, the pain went away, weird stuff. Btw are you a cyclist? Sounds like me...hehehe

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbaseball
    im going to try givin myself a 50mg shot in the thigh to see if the pain is any more tolerable.
    Based on what you've gone through with the glute injections, I'm not so sure you should stick your thighs. You may end up having trouble walking, let alone running. I'd say stick with the glute injections and be happy that pain while sitting on your arse is the only problem that you have.
    I've found that Ibuprofen, or any other anti-inflammatory meds out there, works great to relieve the pain. Good luck.

SS

gettinjacked is offline New Member
    Dude i had the same problem with test E for a little while and i found that motron with ibuprofen took the pain away but im not sure how hard it is on the heart. Also remember to rotate your injection sites

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    ibuprofen is hard on the kidneys not the heart!

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    the brand of test you're using has an BA of 5%, eventually your injection sites will swell and you'll have a high fever at the site. contrary to popular belief it does not get better, i personally would stop the cycle and switch brands to something that has a BA content of 2% or wait till the sterile oil arrives. if you shoot your quad with that stuff you'll wish for death.

Thread Information