Akrus423 is offline Useless Member

how many people have gotten faked b4?

Sorry if this might sound like a stupid question, But how many people get supplies from a person who who probably rip em off with some fake steroid if they could? I just my first cycle (Testosterone Enanthate /300 - 500 mg D-Bol/30 mg/day Nolvadex /10 - 20 mg/Day Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day) which i picked from that novice cycle. Mine are all real i think, but anyways back to the real question again how many people have been ripped off with fake steroids ?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    ive never been ripped off with fakes before but ive sent money and gotten nothing in return. that made me very happy. not

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrus423
    Sorry if this might sound like a stupid question, But how many people get supplies from a person who who probably rip em off with some fake steroid if they could? I just my first cycle (Testosterone Enanthate/300 - 500 mg D-Bol/30 mg/day Nolvadex/10 - 20 mg/Day Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day) which i picked from that novice cycle. Mine are all real i think, but anyways back to the real question again how many people have been ripped off with fake steroids?
    tons of people get ripped of. Most of the time, its because they dont know their source, or are dumb enough to get conned by people claimin to want to help you. Its really sad but thats life.

alo

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I have once before.....although, I don't know what sort of knowledge can be gained from the answers to this question???

just helping me with future decisions on steroid deals.. etc.. mostly knowing how careful i should be with purchasing steroids . Because i knew this guy who tried to give me a vial with probably cooking spraying and water, The guy was a total dumbas* and i think he bragged about it to one of his friends as well.

it had no name brand on it or anything and it didn't look like anything damn thing that came from a brand at all so u could easily tell it was totally fake.

alo5603 is offline Member
    yeah be careful out there, lots of people just tryin to make a buck, not carin at all about others. Know your source, best advice i can give.

alo

also how do u get ready for a cycle. Do u just purchase everything b4 hand or do u just purchase on what u need at the present time then keep purchasing the stuff u need to do the rest of your cycle?

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    just once in like 6 or so years, but i knew the kid and beat the crap out of him. I never used it and got double my cash back. Here its not hard to get so anyone with fakes will be easily singled out and would be in for trouble.

was this just some jerk u met at the gym or somethin?

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    No just a kid that i knew through a friend. I wasnt that experienced then. But I was still bigger than him so that helped. I have never ordered through the mail, here it is easy to find a local hookup if u look and the prices are good. I have never ordered anything other than nolvadex for that reason. We are right next to a popular tourist beach so everyone wants to be big and ripped.

Thread Information