pump_hungry is offline Junior Member

How's this for a first cycle?

Been reading around the forums and was wondering what you'd guys recommend for a first time user. What I'm planning on doing is a test-e cycle at 500mg a week, for 10 weeks. Is it a good idea to include another steroid along with test-e for frontloading purposes? Is there anything else I might need? Thanks for any input. Really appreciate it.

btw i'm 29, 5'11" 207lbs, bf% about 10%. I've been working out for about 5 years

babycarter is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pump_hungry
    Been reading around the forums and was wondering what you'd guys recommend for a first time user. What I'm planning on doing is a test-e cycle at 500mg a week, for 10 weeks. Is it a good idea to include another steroid along with test-e for frontloading purposes? Is there anything else I might need? Thanks for any input. Really appreciate it.

btw i'm 29, 5'11" 207lbs, bf% about 10%. I've been working out for about 5 years
    you'll prob be fine with just test for now.. I will be starting my cycle soon and it looks just like yours. I hoping to gain a good thirty pounds with the test-e. I am running mine for 12 weeks though What are you running for PCT? Good stats btw WELCOME

newbierthri is offline New Member
    I'm actually going to be doing my first cycle as well and mine so far is the same as pump hungry's, but I don't want to start it until I have all the PCT supplies on hand. I keep reading that clomid and nolva are the way to go, so I'll probably end up getting those. Unless someone recommends otherwise.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    you can if you want...i ran a straight test E 500mg per week and had great gains my first cycle....you can run it 10-12 weeks and then proper pct after

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pump_hungry

Sounds like you are doing alot of right things already. That is a perfect first cycle... but to tell you the truth I always have used at least 3 compounds in all my cycles.

If you do add something dbol 30-35mg ed for first 4 weeks and if you are thinking of stacking I would go eq or deca , the former for first time preferably, at 400mg weekly. If you add either of these injectables I would extend cycle a couple more weeks. Also if you run the dbol I would have nolva on hand or use at 10-20mg through cycle. Have everything before you begin... rule #1. Eat big to get big, train hard, rest.

angelripper is offline Associate Member
    2 week of test e only cylcle and im up 6 pounds 215 when i started and 221today squated 340 for six deep reps resterday to.

pump_hungry is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the input guys. Really appreciate it.

Lift05 is offline Member
    If you go with dbol , do 20 mg

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    you certainly don't need to be adding anything in there; I'd stick with what you've got.

Thread Information