soldier21 is offline Junior Member

Need to figure out what to do!

My problem is that im currently running this cycle
    1-14 0r 16wk test cyp 600mg EW
    1-10 Deca 600mg EW
    1-12 EQ 800mg EW
    40mg ED Nolva

Im really starting to notice symptoms of gyno and also getting Deac d!*k. I know its all occuring from the deca because I ran a cycle of EQ and Test before and I loved every day of it. I decided to add Deca this time and I dont like it so far. Can I just stop doing the Deca and continue with the other 2? I have letro on the way but my problem with that is how am I going to get my sex drive back when I have deca and letro in my system?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Drop your deca dose to 400 mg/ wk IMO. THis should help with the gyno and DD, you might also bump the nolva to 60 mg ed for a while until gyno symptoms are eliminated.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    I would just cut back on the deca to about 400mgs per week and see how that goes. I never had a problem when used in combo with test though like u are doing as far as my libido. Also increase your nolvadex intake substantially. I was up to 6 20mg tabs a day when i saw problems but i was on much higher doesages of test. Letro or arimidex are also something u should be looking at purchasing. Its a hard game to balance out results vs side effects if u are getting such symptoms.

Thanks for the input fellas but I have one more question why is it that some of my boys from home are telling me that I should just get rid of the deca altogether. They said my joints might start to hurt after a while but it would be the best thing to do. Why do you think they have different opinions than you?

Maybe they don't like Deca ? Who knows, I for one love the stuff, but I usually lift pretty heavy and find some joint relief when on deca, as well as great strength and size gains. But I still feel you can gain well from it at 400 mg and you won't notice the drop in libido and sexual function, you should always run test higher than the deca IMO. In my opinion the only downside to deca is it's long detection period, other than that it is very anabolic and can yield great results.

Does test always have to be the highest mg intake of all your gear?

IMO, yes, but esp with deca and tren , these really tend to shut you down and it seems to take a greater amount of test to overcome.

ward065 is offline Member
    i think this is prolly because your test+eq is > than your test dosage

Thread Information