catlovesfood is offline Associate Member

Site injecting to increase muscle size

Instead of using synthol, cant you use test 1 - 3 ml or more everyday, in a particular muscle to increase its size, over 30 days? Wouldnt it stretch the fascia?

bigJJ is offline Member
    As I understand it, only Test Suspension will give you that. Though it is temporary.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i have tried this methord and i did have size increase in smaller muscle sites, also i did keep more or less all the gains,,, but my training partner did try it and it didnt work on him at all,,,id say try it and see if it works on you,,,everyone is different

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the synthol oil and the oil in test e are 2 totally different kinds, so i don't think it wld work. i think the site says the synthol stays in the muscle for like 3 months...

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Yes synthol takes time for the body to break down so it will stay in that site for much longer periods of time. A good idea would be to combine it with the test of ur choice, make a nice cocktail.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't think anyone shld fuk with synthol unless they have someone who knows what they are doing in their corner... it has it's usefullness when used properly, but if not used right u will wind up lookin like 1 of those idiots with the popeye arms...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    As I understand it, only Test Suspension will give you that. Though it is temporary.
    Wate based injectables will enhance the site, but like you said it's temporary. IGF-1, GH, PGF2a all of these will help with site specific growth. I fvkkin hate synthol. People look like shit when they use it, people look like shit when they abuse it. All in all, I think synthol is just that...SHIT.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    yes even though i offered my opinion on synthol, it is crap. Stretching ur muscle to look bigger is plain ridiculous, almost like getting implants in my mind.

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    Instead of using synthol, cant you use test 1 - 3 ml or more everyday, in a particular muscle to increase its size, over 30 days? Wouldnt it stretch the fascia?
    My second cycle I couldn't work my legs because of an ankle injury I got playing volleyball, yet my quads increased in size fairly substantially. I was using test and tren . If it was because my quads were my injection site, I couldn't tell you, but it worked regardless!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catlovesfood
    if this were the case you could shoot grape see oil at the same concentration for alot cheaper. i doubt it'd work or synthol wouldn't be "synthol

Big A is offline Junior Member
    /> Also, the steroid preparation itself (ba, drug, etc), would cause way too much localised inflamation if injected daily in the same spot so the potential for scar tissue buildup and muscle damage is great.

Thread Information