Thread: acne concerns

Wawa_Rules is offline Junior Member

acne concerns

Ive taken M1T, and ive also taken Ergomax LMG (the now illegal version), and never had any problems with that concerning acne. but i am really considering juicing, but im afraid that I will break out ridiculously bad, since i have acne-prone skin. would getting my hands on some accutane be the right choice, and if so wen should i start takin that in relation to the time im gonna juice? also, is there gear out there that is less severe on acne than others? if so, what ones?

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    deca is the best stay away from highly androgenic steroids such as anadrol , dianabol , and any testosterone esters..i just got off accutane in mar 05 and my skin is pretty clear im happy with it currently also look into getting some rosanil face wash

so it would be a good idea to just take deca ? or shud i be stackin it with another non-severe substance. i dunno if deca alone would be sufficient.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    just use nizoral shampoo on your back and shoulders I used hookers advice and it works better than a creme my doc gave me so try it and see what you think.

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    just use nizoral shampoo on your back and shoulders I used hookers advice and it works better than a creme my doc gave me so try it and see what you think.
    agreed...been using it 2 weeks and its working really good !!! I only wish I had known this before I started my cycle...

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wawa_Rules
    so it would be a good idea to just take deca? or shud i be stackin it with another non-severe substance. i dunno if deca alone would be sufficient.
    try with eq and primo.
    i am acne prone,but eq and primo (of course deca ) are ok.

with test, you get it!

and how were the results of deca and eq/primo compared to the deca/test e. and was the acne a problem or was it something an acne-prone person could deal with using facial cleansers and what-not.

and how were the results of deca and eq/primo compared to the deca/test e. and was the acne a problem or was it something an acne-prone person could deal with using facial cleansers and what-not.
    not the same but can be nice,it depends,goals,obejtives,aims
    wish to be mr olympia,200 pounds,250 pounds ?

what do you wish?

anyway 600 mg deca ,600 mg eq,600 mg metenolone (weekly) is enough for a lot of people.

i want to gain a decent amount of good muscle, but im not trying to be the next mr O. i mean if I gain a solid 20lbs off it, ill be satisfied for that particular cycle. im just not too sure of what to expect.

i want to gain a decent amount of good muscle, but im not trying to be the next mr O. i mean if I gain a solid 20lbs off it, ill be satisfied for that particular cycle. im just not too sure of what to expect.
    is correct your statement,because is determined by genetics,dedication,money
    etc. 20 pounds is out of you reach,with the anti acne kit ..lol.......
    but you can do in phases,do not aspire so much,so fast.

I think I'm gonna buy the nizoral and I'm also on accutane which is just starting to show results now after 8 weeks. I'm defienately not juicing again till I'm 23 (I'm 21.) And I agree totally with deca , primo, eq, winny and anavar . Of Course, that's if you're looking to be ripped and around 200-220lbs. max. Increasing the dosages past 600-800mg per week is sure to cause acne. What is your age by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    deca is the best stay away from highly androgenic steroids such as anadrol, dianabol, and any testosterone esters..i just got off accutane in mar 05 and my skin is pretty clear im happy with it currently also look into getting some rosanil face wash
    Hey bud. I'm on the accutane too. How long did you take it for and when did you notice results. I just stopped working out after a week ago, because this drug is an anti-androgen and slows down healing time. So pretty much.... The more you workout the more muscle you loose because your body can't recover from the stress. And info you could give me on the accutane is greately appreciated. Thanks bud.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    Hey bud. I'm on the accutane too. How long did you take it for and when did you notice results. I just stopped working out after a week ago, because this drug is an anti-androgen and slows down healing time. So pretty much.... The more you workout the more muscle you loose because your body can't recover from the stress. And info you could give me on the accutane is greately appreciated. Thanks bud.
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=131730

im 20. and like ive said ive taken that legal shit like M1T and Ergomax, but im wanting to take the next step and get on some real shit.

Thread Information