Club Kid is offline New Member

Quality Vet Deca 300mg/1cc

Being relatively new to the whole thing can anyone tell me if they have ever heard of the manufacturer Quality Vet. A friend of mine is getting it for me and he said that it was approx 300 mg / 1cc and I would get 10ml for approx 140 CAD. If someone could tell me whether or not this is a reasonable price and the company is an acceptable company. Thanks

QV is legit...veterinary quality though. The price is reasonable. And you can check the batch # on their website to see exactly how many mg/mL are in it.

Club Kid is offline New Member
    When you say veterinary, What other types are there and whats the difference ?

The Juggernaut is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Club Kid
    When you say veterinary, What other types are there and whats the difference ?
    Vet = made for animals *wink*
    Human grade = made for humans by fda approved labs for people with the prescription.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Being relatively new to the whole thing can anyone tell me if they have ever heard of the manufacturer Quality Vet. A friend of mine is getting it for me and he said that it was approx 300 mg / 1cc and I would get 10ml for approx 140 CAD. If someone could tell me whether or not this is a reasonable price and the company is an acceptable company. Thanks
    QV is pretty good stuff...gave me good results..

spooledup is offline Banned
    QV isn't intended for animals, that's a crock of shit. They know where it's going, and that's where they intend it to go. The whole concept is a front.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on it now, along with QV test e 250. I guess the price is ok if your willing to pay it and you dont have another source. I paid $XX, but I bought a total of 10 bottles, so that helps with price. The first shot for me was painful, but since then its been cake. Good stuff as far as i can tell. btw, everyone here would recommend not running deca alone, stack it with test.

Thread Information