Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    JiGGaMaN's Avatar
    JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,699

    Fall Cycle, Critique me please

    alright, finished my last cycle at the end of april. it was really badly organized. im feeling confident i got everything good now:

    stats are: 6'2 210lbs 16%bf lifting consistantly for a bit over 4 years now. This will be my second cycle.

    cycle is as follows:
    week 1-5 60mg/day turinabol
    week 1-14 560mg/wk test E
    week 9-14 60mg/day anavar
    PCT

    A few other things i was wondering: first, my test is concentrated at 400mg/ml (im doing .7cc's twice a week). would it be advisable to cut it with B12?? second, would it be worthwhile to do 10mg/day nolva?

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    alright, finished my last cycle at the end of april. it was really badly organized. im feeling confident i got everything good now:

    stats are: 6'2 210lbs 16%bf lifting consistantly for a bit over 4 years now. This will be my second cycle.

    cycle is as follows:
    week 1-5 60mg/day turinabol
    week 1-14 560mg/wk test E
    week 9-14 60mg/day anavar
    PCT

    A few other things i was wondering: first, my test is concentrated at 400mg/ml (im doing .7cc's twice a week). would it be advisable to cut it with B12?? second, would it be worthwhile to do 10mg/day nolva?
    I'd run the Var from week 10-16,which is right up to PCT.

    I'd either cut the T400 with B-12,or sterile oil.I've found oil works much better at cutting shots.

    It's a great idea to always run Nolv throughout a cycle,whether you're gyno prone or not.


    ~Pinnacle~

  3. #3
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,413
    With bi weekly shots I would try it and see how you react without cutting, you may tolerate it well if not then cut with oil. Bumpin Pinn IMO run the Var right thru the end.

  4. #4
    JiGGaMaN's Avatar
    JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,699
    alright awesome thanks for the help, im psyched to start juicin again! any other advice???

  5. #5
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    alright awesome thanks for the help, im psyched to start juicin again! any other advice???
    You have a good cycle,so the n00bs can't come in and flame you.That's the reason for the lousy response.If it was fvcked up,your thread would be 5 pages of nonsense.


    All I can add is Good Luck!!!


    ~Pinnacle~

  6. #6
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    drop the t-bol and run var the from the start to the end. also i would jumpstart the test with prop. ad if your a real man you can do suspension for the jumpstart

  7. #7
    JiGGaMaN's Avatar
    JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,699
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    drop the t-bol and run var the from the start to the end. also i would jumpstart the test with prop. ad if your a real man you can do suspension for the jumpstart
    thanks for the response capitain insane-o, but its only my second cycle im not sure if i want to be running var for 14 weeks...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •