gstorm is offline New Member

how much hcg do i take?

im just got finished w/a 10 week cycle of:
    30 mgs d-bol week 1-5
    qv test cyp 200
    qv deca 300
    my pct is clomid,proviron ,hcg ..the hcg is in two bottles(one white powder and one clear liquid).the box says it 10,000 u.i. how much should i take and how many cc's are in 10,000 u.i's? Please help me,its my first time using hcg

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Did you finish test and deca at the same time?

yes,its been 2 days since last injection

IMO, you should always run the test a week(I like two weeks) longer than the deca , that being said, take one week totally off(except nolva). Then for two weeks run the HCG @ either 500 IU eod or 250 IU ed. The measure of the potency is the IUs the ml is just the quantity. You should have two vials, one with powder and one with sterile H2O, when you mix them this should yeild ~1CC(yours might be at 2CC) @ 10,000IU. Divide this out into your doses of 500 or 250. Running with it the nolva only, once you reach the end of your HCG then begin your PCT with clomid.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont really need hcg for that cycle...if you insist on using it, i would run 500 iu ED for as many days as possible up until 3 days before starting clomid
    since you did your last test/deca shot together, your clomid will start 21 days after that last shot
    i would mix 5ml of bacteriostatic water with your hcg, yielding 2000iu/ml, then shoot .25ml ED w a slin pin
    make sure to refrigerate your hcg after reconstituting it

ok...let me make sure i got this right,,,after i mix the two vials together,then a half cc would be 5,000ius?this shit is from mexico(gonadotropina corionica),how would i knw if 10,000 iu is 1 or 2 cc?

Well, if you got two vials(one with HCG powder and the other with bact H2O)when you mix them, this quantity, whatever it is will represent 10,000 IU.

So if it is one CC then get a slip pin and .1 cc=1000iu, .05 cc=500 IU

so you think i shoud just save the hcg for my next cycle down the road?.if so do you still recommend taking the nola and proviron before clomid?

Well, I would normally say you should skip the HCG after such a short cycle, but in this case since your gear ending times were a bit screwed, I think the HCG might be very beneficial as a Test supplement during the extra time off between last inject and PCT. Nolva and proviron up to PCT then Nolva and clomid IMO.

Thread Information