showoff713 is offline New Member

puffy nipples please help

ok ive been taking test e 500mg/week for 2 1/2 weeks now and i just started adding some deca 300mg/week to the cycle...my nipples have just recently started to get puffy could i go ahead and add the nolva now or should i just wait till the pct?

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Lots of similar posts to this man, answer is always the same......if your showing signs then hit the nolva before its too late, take up to 80mg ed til the symptoms subside and then keep it around 20mg for the remainder if you wanna be safe.....also, with the deca in there you should throw in some B6.

I personally always run an anti-e from day1 regardless. I would rather spend 50bux on a bottle of liquidex than $3000 on gyno surgury. Its always better to prevent gyno than to treat it.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    listen to Dalton... puffyness by itself is usually mistaken for mental paranoia(sp) or fat. Usually your nipple will get sensitive also, almost like ichy!! but I wouldnt take any chances regardless!! good luck

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    You better get it stopped before you get lumps under your nips that never go away.

showoff713 is offline New Member
    thanks for all the advice guys...they arent painfull or itchy nor are their lumps under them their just puffy you think its just fat that will go away after the cycle?

THE PUMP is offline Member
    ive done 3 cycles before and alway run nolva all the way still get puffy nips and a few lumps under the nips bit it all clears up during pct and afterwards,

Thread Information