ZIA1 is offline New Member

Question b4 1st dart

Overall, I'm in good shape. I had to take a hiatus from the gym for a few months and I just returned. I received my goodies the other day...
    EQ 500wk for 12 weeks and Winny 400wk for weeks 10-15 and then pct. I'm just looking for a little pump to help me get going again. While I took the break from the gym I kept up with my diet. How long do you suggest I hit the weights again b4 1st dart goes in? I've been back in the gym for about 3 weeks now and feeling great.

By the way, shooting into my glutes only is fine, right? There's no need to go delts and quads...right? I prefer the glutes

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    no test?

u can get away with just glutes for 12 weeks i guess... u might want to use a 25g 1.5 inch pin to minimize scar tissue build up

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I would stick it out for a couple of months yet before you use, at least until you're up to level you were before you took your hiatus. You should alternate your injection sites more then just glutes, especially when doing winny and ed shots.
    Imo that cycle isnt the best you've go going on either. Is this your first one?

no, I did sus 250 a couple years back. It's been a while. I thought EQ and Winny would be a nice re-intro. Really, a couple of months? In that case, can the gear just sit in the closet? I guess I need to shake the winny up constantly, right?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    It'll be fine in the closet, I like what Ejuic said, get back to where you were, then begin.

So, it'll be fine in the closet but winny is different from EQ. Shouldn't I shake it up?

Yeah, just lift for 2-3 more months, and start harpooning yourself. The glutes are fine. I've always used glutes and never had any serious problems. The winny might be a prob though, so you might wanna switch the sites and go for glutes, quads and delts. Your cycle sounds good to me and I was planning the same thing except the winstrol was for the first 6-8 weeks. Good luck with your cycle.

Oh yeah.... I've had gear sit around for 6 months and it was fine. Plus keep in mind that it sits on the shelves in the drug stores for a while as well.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Nah the winny should be fine, take a look at it from time to time(I know you will anyhow) and give it a shake, if it is starting to crash, dont worry you can just heat it up when you are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    So, it'll be fine in the closet but winny is different from EQ. Shouldn't I shake it up?
    Defienately a good idea. Plus that's a good way to see if it's fake....

If it sits for a while and you don't see the drug seperated from the water then obviously there is no active substance in it.

It's good, definitely...the shit separates quickly. As for winny in the weeks 10-15: i chose that b/c I can start my pct the next day after my last inject of winny. Makes everything easier. Thanks for the advice.

Thread Information