LILG is offline Junior Member

For first time user

i want to try and start a cycle...after readin few posts and review about diff AAS....im not sure which to start....almost all of u guys here r more experienced and know about the stufff...my friend said i shud try M1T(capsules) as its kinda close to roids?
    educate me guys wit ur experience and advice....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    wat are your stats mate and liftin expierience?

Joey2ness is offline Member
    if you are mind set on using aas, i would recommend Testosterone Enanthate and stay away from orals as a first cycle but thats just my opinion

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness
    if you are mind set on using aas, i would recommend Testosterone Enanthate and stay away from orals as a first cycle but thats just my opinion
    jesus J2 look at those championship you have you most be a gaming master

stats as like my size and stuff...umm my bicep is arond 15.5'....chest around 44...2.5 yrs lisfting experience...cos of the arms im thinkin of goin that route as my chest and shoulders look big as comapre to arms

Quote Originally Posted by LILG
    stats as like my size and stuff...umm my bicep is arond 15.5'....chest around 44...2.5 yrs lisfting experience...cos of the arms im thinkin of goin that route as my chest and shoulders look big as comapre to arms
    More like height weight training experience

im 6'2, 200-205 pounds, weight trainin exp of 2.5 yrs and i can bench aroun 225-240, i did 1 cycle of 1-Ad but now im off and not takin anything...my strength go down

Quote Originally Posted by LILG
    im 6'2, 200-205 pounds, weight trainin exp of 2.5 yrs and i can bench aroun 225-240, i did 1 cycle of 1-Ad but now im off and not takin anything...my strength go down
    How old are you?

26 yrs old

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    If I were you, I'd do a cycle of testosterone , but only one ester. I would NOT be stacking 2 or 3 compounds in a cycle, just do 1. Reasons for this are (1) if you have an adverse reaction, you'll know exactly what it's from, and (2) in a first cycle, your body is not used to AAS, so one compound is more than enough to show you some major gains, and it's cheaper, and you'll see less side effects

I prefer testosterone proprionate because it's fast acting; cypionate and enanthate will take 4 weeks or so to kick in, and so you need to run them for 10-12 weeks to get your bang for your buck. Prop, however, you can run for 8 weeks and see some good gains.

Here's what I suggest

weeks 10
    100mg test prop EOD (every other day)
    20mg nolvadex ED

weeks 10-13 (PCT)
    20mg nolvadex ED
    50mg clomid ED

Some guys will tell you not to run nolva throughout, and only to run it if you see gynecomastia , but I run it all the way to be sure. It can decrease your gains a little bit, as it blocks estrogens at the receptor (absence of estrogens has been proven to decrease muscle gains a bit) but not by much at all.

Remember, the MOST ANABOLIC SUBSTANCE in the world is food! Shoot for 4000 calories a day of clean, low glycemic carbohydrate, protein, and good essentail fats and fatty acids. Keep away from the salt as it may make you reatain a bit of water.

Just MO

Montgomery

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    If I were you, I'd do a cycle of testosterone , but only one ester. I would NOT be stacking 2 or 3 compounds in a cycle, just do 1. Reasons for this are (1) if you have an adverse reaction, you'll know exactly what it's from, and (2) in a first cycle, your body is not used to AAS, so one compound is more than enough to show you some major gains, and it's cheaper, and you'll see less side effects

I prefer testosterone proprionate because it's fast acting; cypionate and enanthate will take 4 weeks or so to kick in, and so you need to run them for 10-12 weeks to get your bang for your buck. Prop, however, you can run for 8 weeks and see some good gains.

Here's what I suggest

weeks 10
    100mg test prop EOD (every other day)
    20mg nolvadex ED

weeks 10-13 (PCT)
    20mg nolvadex ED
    50mg clomid ED

Some guys will tell you not to run nolva throughout, and only to run it if you see gynecomastia , but I run it all the way to be sure. It can decrease your gains a little bit, as it blocks estrogens at the receptor (absence of estrogens has been proven to decrease muscle gains a bit) but not by much at all.

Remember, the MOST ANABOLIC SUBSTANCE in the world is food! Shoot for 4000 calories a day of clean, low glycemic carbohydrate, protein, and good essentail fats and fatty acids. Keep away from the salt as it may make you reatain a bit of water.

Just MO

Montgomery
    You could also throw in dbol 30mg a day for 4 weeks to kick start the process thats you choice

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    personally for a 1st cycle i would recommend and so would most of the other members here a test only cycle of around 500mg weekly for 10-12 weeks,a long actin ester like test enanthate would be best for a 1st time user becoz you only have to inj twice a week.make sure you read up about pct andancillery drugs for unwanted sides such as gyno,not sayin you would get it but its better to be safe yes?

Lift05 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    You could also throw in dbol 30mg a day for 4 weeks to kick start the process thats you choice
    Even dbol 20mg to kickstart.

Thread Information