J-CURL is offline New Member

what would the best stuff to cycle with deca

Iam planning on doing a 12 week cycle with deca durabolin real soon, Is testosterone the best stuff to cycle with deca , if so what kind, cause from my understanding there are a few different kinds but i could be wrong. If not what is the best stuff to do so.

I want a good cycle with out a lot of BS, If you cant tell this will be my first cycle with anabolics. so any info on this would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Test E

wks 1-14 Test E @ 500 mg/wk
    wks 1-12 Deca @ 400 mg/wk

Begin PCT wk 17

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Test E

wks 1-14 Test E @ 500 mg/wk
    wks 1-12 Deca @ 400 mg/wk

Begin PCT wk 17

So do the test e and the deca but the test e 2 extra weeks. Is there any thing else just as good as test e?

By the way I am 5foot9 inches tall and about 150 pounds does this affect on how much i do weekly?

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    How old are you? I hate to say it, but at 5'9'' and 150lbs, you don't sound like a great candidate for AAS. Have seen what you can gain naturally? How's your diet? Also, for a first cycle I wouldn't use Deca at all, IMO. I'd just do one compound, a test. I like test prop the most but a lot of guys to enanth or cyp for a first cycle. If I were you I'd save the deca for a second cycle when 500mg test per week won't get you as far as in a first cycle.

Montgomery

Lift05 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-CURL
    So do the test e and the deca but the test e 2 extra weeks. Is there any thing else just as good as test e?

By the way I am 5foot9 inches tall and about 150 pounds does this affect on how much i do weekly?

Test cyp. is pretty similar

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I agree with monty, you should wait and achieve what you can naturally, but since you are prolly gonna do it anyways, the cycle I recommended is an old reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I agree with monty, you should wait and achieve what you can naturally, but since you are prolly gonna do it anyways, the cycle I recommended is an old reliable.
    Im 21 years old, I have been working out on and off for about 5 years, no stranger by any means. I have some muscule and im cut out but want to achieve mass and get bulkey and more muscule ofcourse. I want to gain at least 30 pounds or so.

Yeah when i get my mind set on something nothing can change it, I just get it done. I ve been thinking about doing it for awhile now, did alot of research and deca seemed like the safer choice. Im just glad i found this site because if i run into a problem it can be easily solved.

any more info is welcomed, BTW whats cyp?

thank you
    Last edited by J-CURL; 10-23-2005 at 12:41 AM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im 21 years old, I have been working out on and off for about 5 years, no stranger by any means. I have some muscule and im cut out but want to achieve mass and get bulkey and more muscule ofcourse. I want to gain at least 30 pounds or so.

Yeah when i get my mind set on something nothing can change it, I just get it done. I ve been thinking about doing it for awhile now, did alot of research and deca seemed like the safer choice. Im just glad i found this site because if i run into a problem it can be easily solved.

any more info is welcomed

thank you
    alright well...you arent going to get the kind of results you want..and you wont make very good gains with a diet like im thinkin

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    alright well...you arent going to get the kind of results you want..and you wont make very good gains with a diet like im thinkin
    I do eat quite abit, like 3 times aday mostly each setting is very large, I eat out a lot to. but i just read some of the diets some that people have on here, I dont eat that much, I have a high metabolisum to so that dosent help. I will count my calories and other stuff like that.

so as long as I have a good diet and put in the work everthing should be fine right?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    I do eat quite abit, like 3 times aday mostly each setting is very large, I eat out a lot to. but i just read some of the diets some that people have on here, I dont eat that much, I have a high metabolisum to so that dosent help. I will count my calories and other stuff like that.

so as long as I have a good diet and put in the work everthing should be fine right?
    there is your problem....try eating like 6 times a day (smaller meals of course). browse the diet forum for a few days

Lift05 is offline Member
    any more info is welcomed, BTW whats cyp?

Cyp. stands for cypionate

Has anyone heard of testosteron depo, the active ingredent is
    testosterone enanathate,
    is it exactly the same as test e

JARED
    Last edited by J-CURL; 10-23-2005 at 03:08 AM.

Bump

TCEL300 is offline Member
    go with test E...get ur diet under control first...proper pct also good luck

Thread Information