ZIA1 is offline New Member

VAR: when to add + nolva/proviron 2gether

Cycle looks like this:
    Week 1-12: Eq@500/wk
    Week 10-15: Winstrol @400/wk
    PCT beginning day after last winny inject.

I came across some var. I'm thinking of 50mg/day. When is a good time to add var to this cycle? I've just returned to the gym after being off for a few months. I'm getting back to where I was before I begin w/gear but eventually this is the cycle. Suggestions for var? I weigh 190 pounds and I heard that 50mg was enough...just not sure when to add to cycle
    Last edited by ZIA1; 10-23-2005 at 12:58 PM.

Are you running Test? It is not neccessary for this cycle. I would run it as follows:

Weeks 1-6, VAR 50mgs ED
    Weeks 1-12, EQ 50mgs
    Weeks 10-14, WINNY 50mgs ED

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    first 6-8 weeks with the EQ, 80-100 mg ed. Var is mild, so dont waste your money mith a girly dosage. If you dont want test, you can use proviron in this cycle to keep libodo up, and to add some more androgen in this stack.

Which gear messes with the libido? That's one of the reasons that I chose NOT to use Deca ...went with EQ instead. Is var not even worth it? I have the opportunity to use sus 250. The thing is, if I use sus 250...I'm not going over 250/wk if I'm using it in conjunction with EQ@500/wk...I don't react well to more than 250 of sus/wk. Suggestions?

Your nuatruel test will be shut down with all gear, which can mess up libodo, but everybody reacts differently. To be on the safe side you could run 25-50mgs proviron with the whole cycle. Proviron kicks libido in high gear. Var is good if you take an effective dose, 80mgs ed miniumum, thats my opinion.

Not understanding something about Proviron . Can I take this, everyday @50mg/day for the entire cycle, along with nolva? I heard that Proviron can give a harder look and feel to the muscles, which is a good thing but I heard that taking it with nolva can nearly block ALL estrogen, which is not a good thing. I'll 4get about the var, since it's probably not worth it with Eq/Winny. However, I am interested in the proviron but cautious about using it in conjunction with nolva.

Proviron works as an antiestrogen to. You could use it instead of Nolva, the entire cycle, and save the nolva for pct. Thats what i would do!

Are the side effects greater with proviron than with nolva? Is it worth it to use proviron...meaning, the benefits are that much better than nolva?

Like I said, the benefits with proviron is the libido issue, nolva will do nothing for libodo. Prov. will harden you up too.

What about negative sides with proviron ?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    personally i would not recommend this cycle without test,this will shut you down mate.

Booz, Eq, winny, even with proviron is going to shut me down bad...even with a good pct?

Not much, but proviron is an androgen, so it you are prone, it could affect the hairline like most other gear.

will sus 250/wk keep me from shutting down? I'm not going over 250/wk with 500/wk of Eq...just don't like the feeling.

No, test will shut you down even more. But you will have test in your system the whole time if you use it.

So, Eq/Winny + proviron 50mg ED is fine then? I don't need test this go, right?

I have done the same cycle, without test, greate lean gains, with minimum sides.

Excellent...thanx

Great to see that people are finally abandoning the TEST DOGMA!

Great cycle!

[R]

Henz is offline New Member
    Run it like this...

Week 1-13: 500mg Test E
    Week 1-12: 400mg Equipoise
    Week 1-6: 50mg Var
    Week 15-19: 300mg(day1),150mg(day2-14),50mg(day15-28) Clomid
    Week 15-19: 40mg(1-14), 20mg(day15-28) Nolvadex

You shouldnt need the wnny, this cycle is great for hard lean gains. I ran the same WITHOUT the var and i was vascular as hell. Make sure to include that test bro or you'll be popping viagara's till easter. Also include Letro or Armidex while on cycle to help with estrogen and water.

Cheers,

Henz

Thread Information